The online racing simulator
Reference photos for new Renault R27
(12 posts, started )
These colors do look ugly. I loved those blue/yellow colors alot more, they looked exactly what a renault color should look like.:P
This car looks great in Yellow and White and it is a problem that some teams are having because of not being able to use Tobacco sponsors anymore so they loose the colours of their sponsors
Bah, those F1 designers need to take a step back. There's easily room for another couple of sets of wings towards the front.
Quote from Tweaker :Hey Canadiens

Interesting... but ugliest thing I've seen so far I sure do miss the old colors.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=18129 Thread for 2007 skins and pictures.

Cheers for the link Posted it over there as well. I'm undecided on the colours. I love white/orange, but not really with yellow and blue
Quote from Bob Smith :Bah, those F1 designers need to take a step back. There's easily room for another couple of sets of wings towards the front.

ROLF, don't give them ideas please!!!

Just give me a night at the paddocks and this:

Et voila! Thrilling F1 races again
Old Colors Ruuuuuuuuuuulllzzzzz!!!!!!!!
#10 - joen
I actually like the new colours, I just don't like the weird mix with the old scheme. Doesn't fit. Looks like a schizophrenic car.
anyway ,this is not we can choose.
Your name is spelt wrong..
Its Canadians...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG