The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
Race 8 - Post-race discussion
Weee, finally, a race that finished promptly.

Provisional Race Results for Race 8:
Pos Classpos Driver Team Car Points

1 1 Exodus Triple7Racing LX6 16
2 2 JJ Nylander De Loor Motorsport LX6 12
3 3 maczo K&M Racing LX6 9
4 4 R.Fowler vMaxSR LX6 7
5 5 RoBi Rotwild MTB LX6 6
6 6 R. Dienderen 1st Racing LX6 5
7 7 FEL Fred Loves Pie LX6 4
8 1 C.Krognes 1st Racing LX4 15
9 2 filur Fred Loves Pie LX4 10
10 3 DaveWS Triple7Racing LX4 7
11 4 Kamo K&M Racing LX4 4
12 5 A.Tcholakov vMaxSR LX4 2
13 6 bozo Speedsix LX4 1

Provisional Driver Standings after Race 8:
Team Car Points

De Loor Motorsport LX6 65
De Loor Motorsport LX4 37

K&M Racing LX6 45
K&M Racing LX4 54.5

Fred Loves Pie LX6 21.5
Fred Loves Pie LX4 69

Triple7Racing LX6 55
Triple7Racing LX4 32

1st Racing LX6 39
1st Racing LX4 39

Rotwild MTB LX6 50
Rotwild MTB LX4 12

Speedsix LX6 44
Speedsix LX4 11

vMaxSR LX6 23.5
vMaxSR LX4 11.5

WRC Team LX6 24.5
WRC Team LX4 2

Tiaya Kemuri LX6 6
Tiaya Kemuri LX4 1.5

Provisional Team Standings after Race 8:
Team Points

De Loor Motorsport 102
K&M Racing 99.5
Fred Loves Pie 90.5
Triple7Racing 87
1st Racing 78
Rotwild MTB 62
Speedsix 55
vMaxSR 35
WRC Team 26.5
Tiaya Kemuri 7.5

Obviously we can't review every replay for every driver so we kindly ask that if you have issues with another racer's driving you report it in this thread.
Attached images
Qual8.JPG
Race8.JPG
Boring race for me..i was hoping for better place but guys were too fast today..i only had some fun with tyrion ( i overused my horn while racing with him) sry it wasn't pointed at you..i just use it when i'm helpless seeing others passing me :/
#3 - axus
Quote from kamo2000 :Boring race for me..i was hoping for better place but guys were too fast today..i only had some fun with tyrion ( i overused my horn while racing with him) sry it wasn't pointed at you..i just use it when i'm helpless seeing others passing me :/

I was gonna come join you for some fun and I was chasing you down but whenever I'd get close, a few LX6's would decide to pop up in my rear view mirror near a corner. :/
Disco at lap 21 or so. Just before the fun was about to start. Just few laps before RoBi and Rob were starting to get close and it was fun trying to keep them behind. It would had been good racing to the chequered flag without the disco
here's the post race filur<>fel discussion

21:41 Thomas: hit tyres and lost the only pos i could possibly fight for
21:41 Thomas: popcorn engine made it impossible to catch up

--eof---

edit: ha, oh so it was you. actually a single bar slowly raising is what i blame for hitting those tyres. i was scared i was gonna go postal, er i mean get disconnected.
#6 - axus
Quote from Hyperactive :Disco at lap 21 or so. Just before the fun was about to start. Just few laps before RoBi and R. Dienderen were starting to get close and it was fun trying to keep them behind. It would had been good racing to the chequered flag without the disco

Any idea if that was something on your end?
And, Gabbo too?
Sad Hyperactive though i had a race without any problems for the first time in a LONG time. Filur was close the first laps, but also he got some pressure afterwards on his rear and i could slowly increase the lead

Thanks for the race, grats to Exodus winning in the LX6!
Was a nice race, little lonely.

All people being lapped did a super job just running wide or something and sacrificing a little time, much appreciated.

Lap 25 between 1 and T2 machine went to desktop, quickly alt tabbed back and was back bouncing off the wall. Pretty bad damage but still drivable, actually faster in the 1st and 2nd sector but bloody painful in the last
#9 - filur
Tired race, for a while it seemed like i could keep up with mr. Krognes, but all of a sudden he was 4 seconds ahead. I hit the tyres in the chicane once. After a while, driving by myself being sort of bored i started thinking about why i had hit the tyres and what i should be watching out for so it wouldn't happen again, got a bit too distracted and ended up hitting them again.

Brrrrm. Oh, here's some stats.
Quote from axus :Any idea if that was something on your end?

No idea, iirc there were few lines of text when I discoed, something about Mp replay stash and few other lines. Too bad I didn't read them, just tried to get back as soon as possible. I don't think it was anything server related.

EDIT: did few l33t passes against Robi, first letting him pass and then passing him outside
Thanks DaveWS for covering for me, and it seems like quite good result you got there too. Big Hurrah for Mr McKowen too, even if he did noob it into a wall!

Hopefully I'll be back soon, because I'm seriously missing the LX4 and this league!
Was a good race, and after a messy start by guys in front, somehow from 7th position I ended up fighting for 3rd with... yes, it was Mr. Nylander for the 147th time illepall There was actually no passing at all between us and yet I found the race really interesting and enjoyable because we had the exact same pace and were running perhaps a second apart at most Wish I could see the pace graph (for some reason doesn't work), I think we two will make a single line there
Anton, just in case you don't get my MSN message.

ILU

Just for our (UKCT) information, any server hiccups?
Quote from Hyperactive :No idea, iirc there were few lines of text when I discoed, something about Mp replay stash and few other lines. Too bad I didn't read them, just tried to get back as soon as possible. I don't think it was anything server related.

EDIT: did few l33t passes against Robi, first letting him pass and then passing him outside

Hyperactive, Usually MP replay stash happens when some sort of PC lag happens, its typically not connection related, and it has to stash the replay data somewhere then it recovers it. Often is followed or precluded with a disconnection or massive lag by someone.
Not my best race...No practice at all, not that has to be a problem but this time i couldn't get the right pace with the car. I was always 1 sec a lap or more slower then JJ with the same set. Started at the last place of the LX6 drivers. Could keep up the first laps but then I had to let everybody go. Tried to keep Fel in my sight but he was pulling away too. I damaged the engine resulting in not so good top speeds. Fel made a mistake and I could overtake him. Thought he was able to overtake me again but he also had damage and in the end I was finaly doing some reasonable laptimes (1.21.high). Thanks to the disconnect of Hyper I've finished 6th.
#16 - axus
Dustin - we had a hickup in qualy and moved to the 1st racing server as a precaution.

On a positive note, we may have figured out the problem with the server. It seems very likely that its port range related - STCC servers run in a completely different port range to ours. That would also be coherent with the fact that Tuesdays are more troublesome because businesses operate then and there is more prioritised traffic. We'll definitely do some test event before using the server for an LXCC race again though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG