The online racing simulator
Wheres the cheapest places for 19" TFT's.
(19 posts, started )
as above im after 2 of them, so the cheaper the better really LOL
#2 - (SaM)
If you really want cheap and dont care about quality, then why not just go to the largest consumer electronics store near you? Just pick the cheapest.
#4 - ajp71
cheers guys

whats your views on projectors and a pull down screen???? worth it, is quality as good??
#7 - (SaM)
Quote from niffer022 :cheers guys

whats your views on projectors and a pull down screen???? worth it, is quality as good??

Not good for everyday computing, plus you need to redecorate your house a little, BUT, if set up well theyre excellent for gaming!
Quote : whats your views on projectors and a pull down screen???? worth it, is quality as good??

Behind wall projectors are awesome, projecting onto a wall only works well in the dark.
Scan.co.uk have some really good deals on 19" TFTs, I'm considering another when I have some money.
www.dabs.com do well spec'd cheap 19" TFT's, but don't expect the same picture quality you get with a more expensive screen.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from niffer022 :as above im after 2 of them, so the cheaper the better really LOL

eBuyer.com have some nice 19 inchers from Hanns-G, which are quite good
wow i like that one alot... cheers mate
Dont scrimp on quality or you will end up with a TFT that ghosts & shadows all over the place.

If u are stuck then get a couple of CRT's probably only set u back a fiver
Quote from anttt69 :Dont scrimp on quality or you will end up with a TFT that ghosts & shadows all over the place.

If u are stuck then get a couple of CRT's probably only set u back a fiver

iv got 2 15" crt's running at the minute, but there ugly too small and i want them too match my base unit.....
use 15" it works for me

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG