The online racing simulator
Bad law system in uk? :/
(28 posts, started )
I can stretch to believing the "I was blinded", or some such. Evidence for such behaviour is rather difficult when there are no witnesses.

However the judge should be linched for allowing this to get by:
Quote from bbc :He also pleaded guilty to driving without a licence, insurance or MOT, for which there was no separate sentence.

#3 - ZORER
If you want to kill somone, run over him/her with your car...I thought it was real only in my country.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm constantly amazed at the tiny sentences given for murder or manslaughter. I really ought to get on with killing some of the people I've been meaning to kill.

:hidesbehi
this wasn't murder, as stated there is no evidence or "reason to believe" he was driving dangerously before the accident, as as for the seperate sentacnces for the other offences, they can be made after his current sentance is complete, resulting in longer punishent than all sentances being lumped together...
The judge told the driver:

"You bear no responsibility for Mrs Wilkins's death. This needs to be made clear if there is to be public understanding of the sentence."

He had: NO license; NO insurance; NO MOT.

Therefore he shouldn't have been on the road.

No responsibility?

Sheesh! illepall
:wtf2: 7 months? Just because he didn't stop? Oh my god!illepall
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm constantly amazed at the tiny sentences given for murder or manslaughter. I really ought to get on with killing some of the people I've been meaning to kill.

Prisions are full, they are giving lighter sentences now just so we have some space in them. At the last count I think they said we had something like 75 places left in all UK jails combined, so people are doing stupid sentences now, such as "weekend prision", during the week you're at home and do what you do at home, then you spend the weekend in a 5 star hotel... I mean prision.
Quote from th84 ::hidesbehi

First thing I thought of when I read his statement and before scrolling down to the next post was, where's th84 hiding at now!
Amazes me at the ridiculous sentences the judges give nowadays, 2 year driving ban and a 3 month sentence for not stopping. Whereas that lady's family have their loss forever until they die, and he can go on and live "happily" and will have forgot about it. Bloody Stupid law nowadays.
Its pathetic and happens all the time. I saw one on an ITV program following some traffic cops, they stopped a guy who had a carrier bag with a huge slab of cocain in his car...guess what they didn't get charged because of 'a lack of evidence'
-
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its pathetic and happens all the time. I saw one on an ITV program following some traffic cops, they stopped a guy who had a carrier bag with a huge slab of cocain in his car...guess what they didn't get charged because of 'a lack of evidence'

Eh lemme guess it got somehow "lost" £8,000 worth of coke and there "lack of evidence"
-
I don't really follow politics, but from what little I've read it seems like the UK law system needs a damn good shake up. Big meanies like the RIAA and there equivalents can force harsher penalties for downloading music, which if anything is now too harsh, but that creates massive imbalance. There are lots of quite serious crimes that have lesser penalties than breach of copyright. What do they do with all our taxes again?

Bring back the dealth penalty I say (for worthy crimes of course), will help clear the prisons too.
Quote from Bob Smith :I don't really follow politics, but from what little I've read it seems like the UK law system needs a damn good shake up. Big meanies like the RIAA and there equivalents can force harsher penalties for downloading music, which if anything is now too harsh, but that creates massive imbalance. There are lots of quite serious crimes that have lesser penalties than breach of copyright. What do they do with all our taxes again?

Bring back the dealth penalty I say (for worthy crimes of course), will help clear the prisons too.

I want the Hanging back ^_^
Publically too. Everyone loves a good 'angin'.
Quote from Bob Smith :Publically too. Everyone loves a good 'angin'.

They should stick it on PPV, make some money off it to put some cash back into the system.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :They should stick it on PPV, make some money off it to put some cash back into the system.

You joke about it but the Americans sell seats at executions illepall
#19 - Davo
Hangies, meh. Bring back the guilotine. Get a bigger crowd for that.
Quote from Davo :Hangies, meh. Bring back the guilotine. Get a bigger crowd for that.

I like the way you're thinkin'
Guilotine is messy and you'll have to pay people to clean up the mess. If you're going to make a mess you should at least have some fun. Ditch the guilotine, let's use a man in black robes with a war axe. Then the crowd can go "ooohhh" when the guy misses and buries the blade into the prisoners back, following by cheering when the head comes off. Ahh, good times, good times.
rofl
Quote from Bob Smith :Guilotine is messy and you'll have to pay people to clean up the mess. If you're going to make a mess you should at least have some fun. Ditch the guilotine, let's use a man in black robes with a war axe. Then the crowd can go "ooohhh" when the guy misses and buries the blade into the prisoners back, following by cheering when the head comes off. Ahh, good times, good times.

+1

Why are y'all so upset with this???? 2 years TWO YEARS???!!!
That's waay too long. You can't have your prisons overcrowded
with people that just made a simple mistake... How will you ever have room for the real serious slimeballs like music sharers and dope smokers?

LOL yeah, we sell admissions to executions. and for an additional fee you can get season tickets and it really gets intense when it goes into overtime
....please...

Here in Texas a very limited amount of people are allowed to witness an execution. Just in the last ten years, they allowed relatives of the victim
(you only get the needle for murder) to witness it. I think the relatives of the condemned were allowed to witness it since they reinstated capital punishment.

I like how Iran does them... Hanging with a construction crane, throwing em off cliffs, beheadings. Always something different never the same ol same ol. I guess when you live in a place where most forms of expression are suppressed, you gotta take your opportunities for creativity any way you can
Quote from Racer Y :Why are y'all so upset with this???? 2 years TWO YEARS???!!!
That's waay too long. You can't have your prisons overcrowded
with people that just made a simple mistake... How will you ever have room for the real serious slimeballs like music sharers and dope smokers?

Thats why we need back the death sentence

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG