The online racing simulator
My New Video " Fluid Secret " by: Fox 1977
(46 posts, started )
Hi all....

I've finish my latest criation

I've tried to be a litle original in this video, try to use diferent techniques and make a video of lfs that was not only racing footage...but it's still LFS. This was my first F1 car video too...and yes it's diferent to edit.
Try to see it as funny dark lfs video....lolololollo

The theme is obviously my team, team mates and team history, lol.

Enjoy...

Youtube version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA87x6NSLHw

Higher D version - http://files.filefront.com//;6457462;;/
my dear boy...

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN LFS!

that is EXACTALLY the type of thing i was talking about in another thread...

we want more videos with a central theme/story...

im going to give you a 10.5/10

J.
I say the same as him my friend! keep up with the good work!
11/10 :P
I didn't get the UFO part
#5 - JTbo
Quote from Knight_Atack :I didn't get the UFO part

What are fast sim racing people called?
Now let your imagination free

Oh yes, forgot to say, really well done video, I liked lot from engine sounds too and how you had balanced music and engine sounds to nicely. Do you study some video stuff or just a hobby?
Quote from JTbo :What are fast sim racing people called?
Now let your imagination free

Oh yes, forgot to say, really well done video, I liked lot from engine sounds too and how you had balanced music and engine sounds to nicely. Do you study some video stuff or just a hobby?

No man...hehehe i just love lfs, my team and the all lfs comunity thing.
Then one day i saw a video of lfs...and...here i am....doing this.... lol...
btw i'll maybe " upgrade " this last movie because i was to ansious to post it that i forgot some details and pic's...loll i alway's do that, damn it.

Thanks E2mustang ( But you are suspect...ehhehe cause you are my friend) joking

Thanks bigj6230 for acknolege the efford on originality and change on lfs vid's.

Thanks JTbo, coming from you, a such a long time lfs racer and lfs forum member, that means a lot...tks again.

I hope this video may inspire others...i would love to see more videos of this kind.
#7 - aoun
Very good made movie.. i think more racing should have been involved.. who cares if its long.. it was enjoyable, so people will keep watching ! ..
We are under attack.
Freakin Aliens.
#9 - TiJay
Good movie and mix of footage from TV/FS9/LFS. Didn't get boring, which is a novelty for a video 4mins long.
Nice one Fox :camera: , you'll have the director's award at least in SRP

But now it's time to some investigation about you freaking aliens :detective

First one that didn't liked that:
- 4 minuts and lfs for 1:30 maybe
- fake sounds
Boring for me.
Boring ? Oh well one more driver that has no clue at all what video making is but thats life illepall . It takes alot of work and time to make videos like this one . Why dont yo try to make one ? I would love to see that ! Do you even know what the video or the idea of the video is ? Let me answer that for you >>> NOP !!! But your right on one thing , everyone has is own taste so i´ll give you that much .
Quote from kamo2000 :First one that didn't liked that:
- 4 minuts and lfs for 1:30 maybe
- fake sounds
Boring for me.

maybe you didn´t read my post.....

" I've tried to be a little original in this video, try to use diferent techniques and make a video of lfs that was not only racing footage...but it's still LFS. This was my first F1 car video too...and yes it's diferent to edit.
Try to see it as funny dark lfs video....lolololollo ".....

You have a lot of racing videos out there....and good ones too.
im sorry if i bored you....but im confused...some people asked for real sounds of cars...and longer videos....i've try to do something diferent, i guess i can't pleased everyone...

Be cool and show me your videos
#14 - d6nn
nah did'nt get it :P 7/10
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Boring ? Oh well one more driver that has no clue at all what video making is but thats life illepall . It takes alot of work and time to make videos like this one . Why dont yo try to make one ? I would love to see that ! Do you even know what the video or the idea of the video is ? Let me answer that for you >>> NOP !!! But your right on one thing , everyone has is own taste so i´ll give you that much .

I don't care how much time it took for someone to make a movie - it may still suck..i never said that about this movie i just didn't liked it.. found it boring that's all...sry i will not join fox1977 movie lovers club.

Quote from FOX 1977 :maybe you didn´t read my post.....

" I've tried to be a little original in this video, try to use diferent techniques and make a video of lfs that was not only racing footage...but it's still LFS. This was my first F1 car video too...and yes it's diferent to edit.
Try to see it as funny dark lfs video....lolololollo ".....

You have a lot of racing videos out there....and good ones too.
im sorry if i bored you....but im confused...some people asked for real sounds of cars...and longer videos....i've try to do something diferent, i guess i can't pleased everyone...

Be cool and show me your videos

Nice, people so i can't say what i think ?

I think it's boring - maybe it's hard for u guys to understand it but please don't judge my skills as i'm not judging yours - i'm judging your movie. I saw houndreds of movies while managing movies pit and sry but this is not something where i can say awesome or great about it.
It may be that u wanted this movie to look like this - cool but i didn't liked it.. sry

face your fears guys - someone really can dislike your movie - that's another fact of life u know now.
Great video. I see fs9 shots . Well done. BF1 scenes were awesome
Quote from kamo2000 :I don't care how much time it took for someone to make a movie - it may still suck..i never said that about this movie i just didn't liked it.. found it boring that's all...sry i will not join fox1977 movie lovers club.

Nice, people so i can't say what i think ?

I think it's boring - maybe it's hard for u guys to understand it but please don't judge my skills as i'm not judging yours - i'm judging your movie. I saw houndreds of movies while managing movies pit and sry but this is not something where i can say awesome or great about it.
It may be that u wanted this movie to look like this - cool but i didn't liked it.. sry

face your fears guys - someone really can dislike your movie - that's another fact of life u know now.

Hi Kamo2000

1º - I only reply simply to try to remind you to analise this video as a diferent kind of lfs videos.:alien2:

2º - Of course you can say what you want about it, that's why i put them here, i like feedback. But i also like nice people. The joke about my " fan club" was not a nice thing to say....:sadbanana

3º About your reply to W1ldport, i think he was talking about time and efford spended on making something, if you see that most of the people that saw it and like it, you should at least show the respect for the work, and reply with good, positive constructive opinions...more nicely....i've had other people pointing me mistakes on my movies, but they were much nicer on theire opinions and even told how to do it better and offered me
help if i had any questions....but this only how i see things.

4º - (...) " someone really can dislike your movie - that's another fact of life u know now." (...) ...I dont need you to tell me that...me or anyone else. Again....not very nice from you.

Oh well, if i invite 20 friends to have dinner, surely there will be someone
that won't like the food. But another fact is that he mite not lke the food, but that doesn't mean the food is bad.

Be cool
#18 - Nard
If you look at this movie from an academic perspective, you can divide it into different aspects, but overall, this movie still is pretty bad. My critique goes pretty much like this:

Screenplay/scenario: 6/10
Technique: 5/10
Titles/FX: 5/10

I'm sorry, but this is far from being an exceptional creation. The idea about aliens is funny, but it was misused IMO. Your movie could have been a lot better because the only thing I understand from the story is that Fluid are fast drivers and they will be back. Doesn't take 4 minutes to tell me that, people are able to condense more complex ideas in 30 seconds TV previews and make it more exciting.

(btw don't throw the 'try to make movies' argument at me, I do, and I have no pretention that they are masterpieces)
Quote from Nard :If you look at this movie from an academic perspective, you can divide it into different aspects, but overall, this movie still is pretty bad. My critique goes pretty much like this:

Screenplay/scenario: 6/10
Technique: 5/10
Titles/FX: 5/10

I'm sorry, but this is far from being an exceptional creation. The idea about aliens is funny, but it was misused IMO. Your movie could have been a lot better because the only thing I understand from the story is that Fluid are fast drivers and they will be back. Doesn't take 4 minutes to tell me that, people are able to condense more complex ideas in 30 seconds TV previews and make it more exciting.

(btw don't throw the 'try to make movies' argument at me, I do, and I have no pretention that they are masterpieces)

I didnt throwed anything at you...isn't this your first reply?
#20 - Nard
It is, but 3 people, you included threw it at Kemo, so I made sure to include the notice anyway. No hostility aims, just denying that response from the get go.
I don't want to pick a fight either. Just some things mr W1ldPort75 posted earlier fired me up. Sry for that.
Quote from Nard :It is, but 3 people, you included threw it at Kemo, so I made sure to include the notice anyway. No hostility aims, just denying that response from the get go.

Not 3 people, but only two.

But to end this, it's very sad when a person does something to GIVE to others just for the FUN, and try to pleased everyone's tastes once in a while, being diferent or original, and you get this!

Im not trying to win any academy awards here dude

Like my Grandfather used to say : " If you dont like whats on, you can allways turn off the TV, you don't have to punch the Tv set."

:wave2:
Quote from kamo2000 :I don't want to pick a fight either. Just some things mr W1ldPort75 posted earlier fired me up. Sry for that.

that's ok....no worries mate!
And you must understand one thing about w1ldport response...hehehe, that you don´t know....he was talking to me by team speak almost through all the movie making.....for several days...and he heard me say a lot of times...fu...or shi....lollolo....and knows by the inside, how much trouble a get doing it , i think that's why he said what he said. But deep down inside he is a great guy, trust me on that.

Peace
This movie proves that... the truth is out there!!!

[Fluid] Takahashi
Ok kamo everyone has a different taste thats true , but i personnaly liked it , not because i know mister FOX , but for the fact that he had a good idea . The only prob is that alot of people dont really know how much work and energy movie making needs , so no probs between us . Take a chill pill and l will take 2 and we all get along real well . Cheers

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG