The online racing simulator
Stock Hatch - Qualification Open!
(127 posts, started )
Entrys are open till the 1st (Midnight) till the 7th (Midnight) of Janurary, 2007.

To qualify, a required time at least 51.5 Seconds is required on Fernbay Club, You must use Qualify Mode on the LFS Main menu to get this time.

The actual process of picking the actual drivers will begin next week, on the 8th. during this time, PM's will be sent to the drivers requesting more infomation (Such as Car number, Team name (If 2 team members make it through) and such.

Have fun, and happy Qualifying!

SH Website -> http://stockhatch07.awardspace.com/index.html
Currently sorting out an LFS Sub Section for Stock Hatch
Feck, cant get hold of any of the Devs. Therefore i cannot get it created .

Ill re-vamp Stock-Hatchs website quickly!
#4 - Jakg
just tell people to upload it to LFSW, plus you KNOW its an HLVC lap!
are the dates for the races set yet?

one of the requirements is to show up at most of the races. thats pretty hard to fulfill when you dont know when we're racing?
#7 - Jakg
Hmmm... think i might enter with Justin Jawes
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :are the dates for the races set yet?

one of the requirements is to show up at most of the races. thats pretty hard to fulfill when you dont know when we're racing?

Currently working on a shedule.
Quote from Jakg :Hmmm... think i might enter with Justin Jawes

Jaquie, don't even go there girlfriend. *snap snap*
Any chance of knowing when the races will take place? don't want to commit if I can't attend.

Also, some of the rules are a little "funky", must be able to write a review on request?, whats that all about?
Yeah same here, I cant commit to anything until i know what day of the week and time the races will be running at.
Quote from danowat :Also, some of the rules are a little "funky"

Yeah, we also have to answer interviews via speech!? How are u supposed to do that without a mic?
#12 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jaquie, don't even go there girlfriend. *snap snap*

Quote from danowat :Any chance of knowing when the races will take place? don't want to commit if I can't attend.

Also, some of the rules are a little "funky", must be able to write a review on request?, whats that all about?

where are the rules?
#15 - Jakg
i saw that, but it says "You have read and fully understand the rules." when i actually haven't
Some of the rules are a little "funky", ive havnt had chane to re-rewrite them.

the via speech is actually if you have it available, and that you would rather talk than type.

As for the first race, i can shedule it for 2 weeks on thursday, for the first race?
Thursday is great for me

As for the qualifaction process, it has to be done online on your server, is this correct?.

Dan,
Done my lap how do I sign up to the forum?
Attached files
feclb51.4.spr - 46.7 KB - 171 views
hit the register buttom on the forum
found it, its quite hard to read grey on grey
So for clarity on all those who have forgotten as the opening post doesn't say much, this is a race oreintated broadcast league featuring half an hour races with the XFG. If you wonna be famous, or like the idea of the STCC but dont want to go through the hellish qualification, or just love single class / stock hatch racing, this looks like a promising league.

I'm in
#22 - Davo
Website is down for me.
Can the lap also be a hotlap spr instead of a multyplayer mpr?
Kalev, it actually muist be a Hotlap SPR rather than a MPR.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Kalev, it actually muist be a Hotlap SPR rather than a MPR.

Oh ok. Thanks

It said this on the website so I wasn´t sure...
"To Qualify for Entry, you must be able to produce a time below 51.5 Seconds on Stock Hatches Custom Fernbay Club Server (Stock Hatch - Qualifying), with a fair run (No Skipping Curbs or Corners) with a Replay to prove this time."

(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG