Attached images
fxrtinted.jpg
#4 - kyler
limo tint is like silver or very dark
sent u DDS files via e-mail, this is for S2,

cheers mate
#6 - kyler
can u make me a silver window tint
will do this tonight and forward to e-mail address, what kind of silver - think it may look odd , but your choice
hi guys
hi guys joe here i have recently got lfs and love it would it be possible for some one to do me a window tint black one then send it to my msn addy which is motostar@hotmail.co.uk thanks guys one more question when i ave got it what folder in data do i put it in thanks.

You know it IS possible to learn to do these simple things yourself you know!!!!

Anyway, when you get your window tint files, you'll want to overwrite the existing file. as the files are .dds files, logic maintains that the file needs to go in the dds folder. Do this, and ye shall have S1 cars (i.e. solid black windows), and look like a boy-racer drug dealer.
Who would want a completly black window? How do you see where you're driving?
ya i mean.. really.. how would you see the other drivers ontop of that?
.. cant see brake lights or headlights or anything too!

plus.. guys.. you dont need people to email you it.. they can always post it here you know its not like its illegal lol
In fact, the .dds is only used in 3rd person view and on other cars... Your window stays the same, no matter in what colour you tint it... I made a black tint, where you hardly be able to see trough, but it stays enough opaque that you can see the helmet or the shape of the driver or rollcage...

Anyone that wants this tint:
Attached files
s_windowALPHA.dds - 496 B - 852 views
Why undo all the work the devs put into making transparent windows
Because transparent isn't 1337 enough...

And as I said, my windows are enough transparent to see inside (so you can look at the beatiful helmets...)
tints
Quote from marsden1002 :sent u DDS files via e-mail, this is for S2,

cheers mate

hey can you send me that black tint by e-mail at razor_wheelmaster@hotmail.com and the the silver one to plz.
Hmm, seems that the link from a few months ago is dead...but bbman's black tint still works.
Ok here is a custom pack which contains Window tint, FXR Front and rear Lights and new Tyre name's

Remember to backup the old ones first

Have Fun
Attached images
Brakes.jpg
Rearlights.jpg
windows.jpg
Attached files
Custom1.zip - 122.6 KB - 404 views
Quote from Valkyrie :Ok here is a custom pack which contains Window tint, FXR Front and rear Lights and new Tyre name's

Remember to backup the old ones first

Have Fun

wow, sick. downloading now
@Valkyrie

I like the new Tyre name's Good Year and Bridgestone good work
LOL i like this, people in S1 screamed for clear windows so they could see inside the other cars and see the drivers, now you guys have it you whack up the tint so you cant see inside again!

realllll classy illepall
if u people want th UF with tinted window, create a copy of [s_windowALPHA.dds] and just rename the file [s_UF_winALPHA.dds]

cheers
silver???
Quote from hagwalah1991 :can you make me a solid silver tint?????
muchllly appriciated if you can thankx

my mail - russ_mc_donald@yahoo.com

can you make me a coffee thkns much appreciatiatited.
send it to - gomakeitselfyoulazy****@buys2.****.

Window tint
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG