The online racing simulator
LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
Quote from JTbo :Are you living on that white tall building that is at front area of picture?

Great pics and good camera as there is not much noise even used 15 seconds exposure time

Yeah the camera for the price can't be beat, (canon a620) .....and I'm in the building across the lttle park from the one you posted, but still very cool your with in a one block radius of my house....heres a pic of the building, built in 1967.
Attached images
IMG_0848 (Large) (2).jpg
Quote from xWolFx :Is that a blue Lexus IS200?

A true car-naisseur would have spotted that it's a Lexus IS200 Sport! I mean really - it's such a clear photo I would have thought it obvious :P
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Construction is outside my house.
Attached images
DSC_0071.jpg
Outside my house? A driveway, a street and some other houses on one side, a couple of gardens and some more houses on the other.

Sadly there's no cars worth mentioning around here
Quote from CSU1 : here's mine: Guess which car won the fight?
[ATTACH]21721[/ATTACH]

i knew that pic was taken in ireland. just wasn't sure if it was in the north lol
#56 - CSU1
Quote from dadge :i knew that pic was taken in ireland. just wasn't sure if it was in the north lol

i know, it a well dodgy pic
Ninjas be outside my house, they killed all the bears and moved in

Ninjas suck, I want Pirates.
Quote from CSU1 :i know, it a well dodgy pic

nah, not the pic m8. it's the way teenagers in ireland park their £50 bangers. there's one at the top of my street too, wrapped around a bus stop. they guy said he wasn't going fast (just enough to make the car understeer off of a straight-ish road) lol
We gots dem snow!
Buhaha bitches, it snowed plenty last night! Pics coming soon,
I got pictures, all views from room with my wheel!
Attached images
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
Quote from Rappa Z :I got pictures, all views from room with my wheel!

Is that your LFS rig in the first one? Looks neat
Is that a train track in your back garden?

Looks like a nice place. I hate the city, I want a hugh back garden with a climbing frame, steering wheel and giant train set!
lol, that's a train. little hand petal power type thingy. It's easy to flip, spin, and most of all, it's deadly
he practices for the Kyoto oval

Quote from Rappa Z :petal power

interesting concept, never heard of petal-powered vehicles yet? how do they work?

Quote from Rappa Z :I got pictures, all views from room with my wheel!

Why are there so many New Jersy jokes? Every time I see pictures or footage in movies, I'm like "dam, now that looks like a beautiful place to live"
There are a whole lot of shit holes in New Jersey, i think that's why. There's a couple towns with bad reputations when it comes to drugs, knifes, street wars, and money. Probably one of the reasons my area is so nice is because my town is one of the states top 5 best.
Outside of my house I have a kangeroo doing a shit on the lawn.

oh, wait...now I've put my glasses on, its just next doors Jack Russel.

God Bless Paddy McGuiness
i have a busy road
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Why are there so many New Jersy jokes? Every time I see pictures or footage in movies, I'm like "dam, now that looks like a beautiful place to live"

Never visited New Jersey but I would like to... those rusty suburban industrial areas just looks somehow so sexy, at least on tv http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2bQjo5CPsU
I just looked out of my window and saw this, quite shocking really.
Attached images
_DSC0129.jpg
Quote from deggis :Never visited New Jersey but I would like to... those rusty suburban industrial areas just looks somehow so sexy, at least on tv http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2bQjo5CPsU

lol, all that stuff is just a couple miles away, i've seen about 70% of it just from going to swim meets..
Woke up and looked out of my window to see:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (ahh its good living on the North Downs in England )
Attached images
Cozy 129.jpg
Cozy 128.jpg
Cozy 116.jpg
Cozy 114.jpg
It looked just like that here when I got out of bed this morning. Sun has come out now though and melted it all. Shame.

Back at home they've had a lot of snow over the last couple of weeks. My mum loves driving in the snow, so she keeps hoping more will fall

LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG