The online racing simulator
LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )

what?
CSU - I think the Micra won! Outside my house is boring, until there's a crash. This happened a while back, Jeez. Micra's are everywhere these days!

Edit: Converted BMP attachment to JPEG - Bob
Attached images
crashpic1.jpg
#28 - Davo
Wtf!?!?!
Wtf X2?!
Here's the skyline from the living room
Attached images
IMG_000232 copy (Large).jpg
Picture 064 (Large).jpg
Lifes a beach....
Oh come one, the obvious one:
#35 - JTbo
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Here's the skyline from the living room

Are you living on that white tall building that is at front area of picture?

Great pics and good camera as there is not much noise even used 15 seconds exposure time
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Here's the skyline from the living room

Wuouw Great view you got there. :Eyecrazy:

You dont need a tv,
- you can just sit and watch out your window instead.

...I know I would...
i wanna live in finland! i love snow!
I was admiring all your photos of snow last night. Woke up this morning at look what was outside my window!
Attached images
IMG_0652_web.jpg
Quote from moeFinley :I was admiring all your photos of snow last night. Woke up this morning at look what was outside my window!

RB4!?
#41 - CSU1
Quote from Blackout :RB4!?

Now that really would be some Christmas magic! I was talk about the snow.
Quote from moeFinley :I was admiring all your photos of snow last night. Woke up this morning at look what was outside my window!

You running snow-mod in LFS?
Quote from Highsider9 :
Outside my House some Minutes ago. Sorry about the rubbish Panaorama.

Stupid Imagefuse deleted the Pic already so i reuploaded it. No Snow at all and 15°. illepall

-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
#45 - CSU1
[quote=Highsider9;301304]Stupid Imagefuse deleted the Pic already so i reuploaded it. No Snow at all and 15°. illepall

quote]

Thats the view from u house! NO Wai!!!1

It is nice pic for some reason the way the houses are layed out reminds me of a city in Marrowind

@ Wenom: !!! theres a bug with the poly's on your wheels!!!, maybe its a bug or somethin'
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
I haven't got my glasses on, but I think the neighbours dogs are in the trash again...brb going to go shoo them away.
Attached images
Dern dogs.jpg
@AtomAnt
Thats a nice pic ! ... so sad you won't read my comment after you had shooed them dogs
#48 - Don
first 2 pics are 2005...good old winter 3rd pic is 30rd dec 2006
Attached images
snow5.jpg
snow6.jpg
20061230.jpg
#49 - JTbo
Quote from Wenom :Oh yeah a christmas tree and my shitty swedish tractor there! My handskills with bodypanels showing a bit there but who cares.

Pic is blurry and dark but...

Has your sickness been enough that you have got to this place? We do race LFS sometimes, there is thread in O/T section, races are only for members naturally so better post your racer name to that thread or you might get kicked

Is that a blue Lexus IS200?

And here is the view from the window in my room.
Attached images
House.jpg

LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG