The online racing simulator
Playing Around with Shift + U Function
(10 posts, started )
Blackwood Reversed, XRT Turbo. Got the skin off this site then changed it to blue and black. This was my first time playing with the shift+u function to change views and I took some cool screen shots (IMO)

All shots taken at 1280x1024 no AA or AF, using FRAPS, and shrunk to 800x640 using Lexmark Photo Editor, no photoshopping done to them.
~Bryan~
Am I going to get in shit for using it?...
~Bryan~
Well, it was a publicly posted skin in the skin section, I just downloaded it. It's not like I'm claiming that I made it.
~Bryan~
it doesnt matter at all mate.

if the guy didnt want people to use it he wouldnt have put it up here for download...

and if he did then its his fault
Phew!
for a minute there I thought he had my Taillights, and then remembered I didnt upload them...compared...not mine
So...I know the drifing blows. But do you like the camera angles at all?
~Bryan~
It doesnt matter if he uploaded it, if he uses it and its a dorikids private skin its stealing it and just because he posted it doesnt mean he wants people to use it he might want to show it off.
i never recalled such an butt-ugly skin from dK... But to hell, it's ours :P don't use it or else hell will arise upon you.
Yes, sorry for ripping apart that skin, it was before I discovered the magic of photoshop. I'm now using my own skins...
~Bryan~

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG