The online racing simulator
ok I think I got it Just drop my LFS folder into G:/ drive and its ready :smash3d:
..............................................................................................
Quote from XCNuse :as for the error, is that.. uhh.. hmm, is that what happened when you tried to run it off of one of the drives? if so, i figured thats what will happen, it would melt your drive probably

when I plug in the cruzer, the little u3 pops up in the taskbar... I open it (looks like the win xp start menu to the right) I click on LaunchPad Tour....... and..... that pops up
hmm, when I plug it into my dads laptop, it comes up (yay) but is it possible to use s2 w/o unlocking every time... I mean I can live with the demo @ school
nope, i doubt it

you could try though atleast..
Quote from XCNuse :nope, i doubt it

you could try though atleast..

could try what, unlocking at school and see if it stays unlocked ?:0)
okay, 1 more () question. Is there a way to show LFS's icon in the startpad ie (attachment) insted of opening the files trying to find it ?
Attached images
like dis.PNG
make a shortcut, thats what i've done for my start menu, is just in the LFS folder make a shortcut file of LFS, and then .. there you go
Quote from XCNuse :make a shortcut, thats what i've done for my start menu, is just in the LFS folder make a shortcut file of LFS, and then .. there you go

is there a "make a shortcut for your usb flash drive for dummies"?
I dont know how to do that :/
#34 - JTbo
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :is there a "make a shortcut for your usb flash drive for dummies"?
I dont know how to do that :/

Drag with your right mouse button lfs.exe to your desktop or somewhere where you want to it and then it does ask from you if you would like to make shortcut, copy or move, you select naturally make a shortcut and that should be about it.
Quote from JTbo :Drag with your right mouse button lfs.exe to your desktop or somewhere where you want to it and then it does ask from you if you would like to make shortcut, copy or move, you select naturally make a shortcut and that should be about it.

No, I mean http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=21601&d=1167452911 I have LFS installed on my USB flash drive () and I was needing to know how to get it like the other shortcuts insted of searching for the g:\ drive on the computer that the USB is plugged into...
ok update, unlocked it @ my cousins house then seen what it does @ my house nope, didnt stay unlocked... maybe the devs can tell me
#37 - JTbo
I thought it needed an .ico :s
#39 - JTbo
okay, so right now I have LFS installed on the regular G: drive... BUT im my documents are some of my programs and in the (hidden) system there is some folders (which I think to be the programs) and I should have LFS there... IDK
#41 - Jakg
it will NOT stay unlocked when you move it from PC to PC!
#43 - Davo
Unless they're both identical boxes e.g identical model of Dell.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG