The online racing simulator
bugs:
hotlap autocross no layout, all cars beside uf1 mrt and f1 cars cant shift...
cant shift up and cant shift down...
just to lett u kno
Quote from kiss me :bugs:
just to lett u kno

Two and a half years, 520 posts... and you still don't know where to post bug reports?
Quote from Batterypark :Two and a half years, 520 posts... and you still don't know where to post bug reports?

yes i do, but this post is about 0.5v...
ill post it there in a sec
loaded it with autopatcher. 1,5MB. worked fine. sounds are better then the last one in the latest test patches.

can't reproduce the autocross bugs. (if you think it is a bug that we don't see the autocross track in the left corner, then you are wrong. scavier deleted this feature)
Quote from kiss me :bugs:
just to lett u kno

I have the same problem, worked fined 1 mintues before i upgraded to V and no gear change a very change one indeed

EDIT: only the open wheelers can change gears on my version
just to update my original post since i can not add picture in edited mode

If no one believe's me i am pressing all my buttons and my wheel and nothing and i am still not telling the truth the 3rd picture should tell u just look at the throttle and brake if the gears would not change in bf1 it would rev out would full brake is on
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
#7 - troy
cant confirm the no shifting bug, all works fine here (took the autopupdater for v)

you where commin from U? (non of the u test patches)
i think i remember somethin that the way changed how the buttons/axles get saved
so just try to setup all again correctly in the options and it should work i guess
Quote from troy :cant confirm the no shifting bug, all works fine here (took the autopupdater for v)

you where commin from U? (non of the u test patches)
i think i remember somethin that the way changed how the buttons/axles get saved
so just try to setup all again correctly in the options and it should work i guess

Done that so many times and nothing it is something to do with Patch V if i can drive the open wheeler and change gears i should be able to do that with all cars and i am dummy when it comes to pc's
Quote from rc10racer :Done that so many and nothing it is something to do with Patch V if i can drive the open wheeler and change gears i should be able to do that with all cars

Have you checked that your shifting is not set to H-shifter?
I forgot to mention - you need to reassign your controls if you had an older U version before the patch. This is not a bug. Controller settings are now saved in their own file, so you need to set them up from scratch.

A controller setup file is provided for Logitech G25, Logitech Red Momo and Microsoft Sidewinder FF Wheels, so if you have one of those, it should be automatically set up in a reasonable way as you as you run LFS.
#11 - troy
Quote from rc10racer :Done that so many times and nothing it is something to do with Patch V if i can drive the open wheeler and change gears i should be able to do that with all cars and i am dummy when it comes to pc's

i just tested a bit around and if i change from auto clutch to manual
i can only shift with the f1 cars not with the rest (i have no clutch button assigned could be that)
but maybe you can try to set it to auto clutch and then look if it works?
would be a way to see potential problems, your clutch button/axle for example?
i reassigned all my buttons but still doesnt help
Quote from geeman1 :Have you checked that your shifting is not set to H-shifter?

Thx alot thated fixed it but why did lfs change that setting in the first place all my other setting stayed that same
ok, i changed from switching with button or so to sequenteel(dutch)
that fixed it...
Quote from Batterypark :Two and a half years, 520 posts... and you still don't know where to post bug reports?

ur right i dont know
but its no school for 2 weeks and my brain stopped thinking 4 years ago

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG