The online racing simulator
My car is stuck
(13 posts, started )
My car is stuck
:d
Attached images
untitlged.jpg
#2 - Jakg
wtf? post a decent quality screenshot, please!
Jak, its shaun, apart from me having nothing to do as I wait patiently for my DFP - arriving today, I would say that I have no clue what is in the screenshot, looks like something out of HalfLife2, the force field.
Using my 1337 understanding of the braindead, it looks like he wheelied into the pillar. See what too much Tweak and not enough license gets you?

The worst part is that he's on my ignore list and I had to actually view his post to comment. What a waste of time.
I have too much time to waste, and the 3pm deadline is nearing, I keep jumping to the window every time I hear something close to a delivery van.
Quote from xWolFx :I have too much time to waste, and the 3pm deadline is nearing, I keep jumping to the window every time I hear something close to a delivery van.

ok illepall
lol
#7 - Rish
No tweeks or anything i was just pulling out of the garage when my car just vanished and when it returned this is where it was!
I have the replay but its about 30 mins long and i dont know how/have a program to edit the replay with.
Attached images
RANDOMNESS.JPG
Quote from Rish :No tweeks or anything i was just pulling out of the garage when my car just vanished and when it returned this is where it was!
I have the replay but its about 30 mins long and i dont know how/have a program to edit the replay with.

yup -classic Westhill bug.
-when you reset the car in the garage you end between those walls.

-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
In the Car Park, there always seems to be parts where you fall through the ground and into blackness, and get stuck. This seems to have been happening for ages, is it actually a bug?
You only fall through when you go behind the wooden barriers, you aren't meant to be there so if you fall through its not a bug.
Damm that first picture looks like it was down on my old 2MB ATI Turbo card
#12 - Rish
Quicksand
One of my AI seem to have found some quicksand on fe-gold!
Attached images
wtf.JPG
AIview.JPG
Good one, that's deep.

illepall

Ant

My car is stuck
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG