The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
Race 4 - Post-race discussion
Sorry guys, had to drop out, dunno wtf my PC is doing - 9fps with skid marks disabled I couldn't see ANYTHING.
Bad race for me. At the start I got pushed onto the grass by Petr (Madman_CZ) and it all went downhill from there. I'll practice for the next one.
That was bad race for me...almost for csr cause devil got dc
At start i hit/was hitted on T1 by LX4 and down at last position. Then after some laps i get close to Rob and driving with him about 0.50 distance for ....maybe 7 laps and waitin for his fault to pass him. But i was mad cause by that 7 laps he didnt do any mistake and passed him at maybe 23 lap then i go away, but at 26 lap some LX4 tried to let me pass but he had so much lags that i saw him on left side of road, then on right and then behind me and i turn into glass...Rob passed me and i finish on 3th position
Quote from Leifde :Bad race for me. At the start I got pushed onto the grass by Petr (Madman_CZ) and it all went downhill from there. I'll practice for the next one.

Yeah MY BAD.... i just didnt see you. My pc was struggeling for fps at the start + Bob was talking to me + i was trying to avoid the guy on the left so accept my apologies for that shunt.

Apart from that it wasnt too bad of a race for me, during the boring unentertaining periods Bob kept me distracted.

4th
#5 - Renku
Quote from Madman_CZ : My pc was struggeling for fps at the start + Bob was talking to me + i was trying to avoid the guy on the left so accept my apologies for that shunt.

Well you obviously weren't listening, I was telling you not to crash into the guy on the right! I'll shout louder next time.
Interesting, all the RHDers DNFed
I thoroughly enjoyed the racing today. A very good track for the LX cars imo!

Was having a great race with a very good start but had 2 incident, the second being rather bad and meant needing a pit.

None the less was fun!

And thanks Ben for letting me take your LX out for the day
#9 - hannu
dunno why but i kinda suck often on first lap. maybe due to cool tyres or the extra presure from other drivers. but anyways lost my first place to Prophet and waited his mistakes about 7 laps and finally got trought. rest of the race was again just staying between the two white lines. too bad that prophet got disconnected and lost 2nd place.
for some reason i thought my setup could be used on that trackillepall lol
#11 - axus
Points from Round 3:

[B]
Pos Classpos Driver Team Car Points
[/B]
1 1 H. Pinola vMaxSR LX6 16
2 2 A. Papler Racing Team Slovenia LX6 12
3 3 Renku NASSA LX6 9
4 1 Kamo Caterham Seven Racing LX4 12+7
5 4 D. Dawes William Owen Ray Racing LX6 6
6 2 Primoz Racing Team Slovenia LX4 8+5