The online racing simulator
@Bigben there are plenty of league races out there that you can join, you just have to look for them and they are not going to be as big as say MoE or STCC. I have seen many leagues where there are free spots to race. You just have to look and find the right one. there is Fake DTM to name one thats really fun to do, I did that while I was in the states.

Saying there are not any leagues for you to run in is just an excuse. Just look for them. You may have to learn a new car but at least your league racing and getting valuable league time which would allow you to enter into the better leagues.
Ben, LFS isn't part of R2P because of R2P.
"Barriers to entry"? Do you mind explaining what you mean by that? Its so damn easy to sign up for a league and there are new ones popping up all the time. There are so many good ones. Many of them even take applications through-out the season assuming free slots. What's more, there are leagues for every type of car that you may ever want to drive. They normally run on a season basis so you might just have to wait a few months before you can join but that's about it. Come now. Get your act together. If all else fails, make your own league! I did that (LXCC) with the help of my team and its been a huge success so far, season 2 should be a complete blast seeing as most of the issues will be ironed out.
Ben, have you seen the calendar option yet? Maybe it can help you find a league to race in.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG