The online racing simulator
Quote from Blas89 :HI im watching it, its pretty cool but i dont understand german xD thats the problem.

Im a bit curious, whats the name of their server? just to know

I'm just guessing here, but it's probably a LAN server. If not, it's definitely hidden & passworded.
Quote from AndroidXP :I'm just guessing here, but it's probably a LAN server. If not, it's definitely hidden & passworded.

Yeah it should, anyway, thanks
press H Dammit!
I keep trying to press H and Shift F on my PC..
BUT IT'S only A D*MN VIDEO!

(I'm easily fooled.)
And pleas press H
Gone
thank you
Geez, the spectator PC seems pretty laggy. FPS bog down all the time, as far as I can see.
Are They Watching The Forum!! Press H Or Shift+f
Chathistory is already gone

I'm not sure but Vykos might or might not watch the Giga chat, or someone from the staff does. The chathistory promptly disappeared when I ranted about it there
Quote from AndroidXP :Geez, the spectator PC seems pretty laggy. FPS bog down all the time, as far as I can see.

I reckon that's the broadcast that can't handle rapid movement. I had it in the commercials as well. I doubt their commercials have FPS lag as well.
Strange, the commercials and non-LFS-stream are much smoother for me...
This thing available on LFS-TV?
No, just via Giga stream.
Quote from AndroidXP :Strange, the commercials and non-LFS-stream are much smoother for me...

But those don't have cars racing at 230km/h in them.
The racing is quite low quality compared to the actual TV work, and it is dropping frames too. I think some experimentation with the configuration might be worthwhile for next time.
Is their any place where we can find the times and the leader board? I can't seem to work out who the fook is who, Only N1lyn, andreas grauel and Unlimited, I wanna know the rest are and how there doing.
Quote from Bawbag :Is their any place where we can find the times and the leader board? I can't seem to work out who the fook is who, Only N1lyn, andreas grauel and Unlimited, I wanna know the rest are and how there doing.

Yes, for that reason we need this on LFS-TV
for some reason i can't watch it smoothly ... maybe my connection sux it play nicely, but then the video freezes but the audio goes on :d ...weird, isn't it ?
Quote from Becky Rose :The racing is quite low quality compared to the actual TV work, and it is dropping frames too. I think some experimentation with the configuration might be worthwhile for next time.

The racing is actually smoother for me, the most lag I get is from studio footage.. weird!
Too bad can't see clear the names and best laptimes and so, at least I can't.
Very good race!
Congrats Pascal!
#74 - DC2
nice race
Congrats

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG