9 | sccc|popeye | +0:34.13 | 01:17.99 | XFR | 4
10 | T7R|D34N0 | +0:38.75 | 01:17.89 | XFR | 3
DNF | GS | Nóvoa | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | n1 Primož | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | T7R|Danowat | -------- | -------- | --- | --

Quali could have been better

1st race was a disaster

2nd race was pure enjoyment
No comment, I direct the admins to the incident in the first race between primoz and myself.
#4 - filur
I was off pace, way too much fuel in race 1 and lost a good few seconds somewhere in the middle, saving an impending roll. Started second in the reverse grid, Keith decided to keep his foot down and drive thru my car in turn three resulting in a roll for me, luckily ending up back on the wheels but way behind, in last place. Finished 5th and 7th i think.
#5 - Davo
Congrats to Xenoa for the championship. Go Team XFR!

First race was a downer for me. Rolled it at the turn under the bridge and went into last place, had to pit to fx the damage and was even further behind but manged to finish the race and score some points.

Second was great fun, some nasty accidents and some very careful driving through the wreck let me get by most of the field. Then I had a great duel with kike but I made a few mistakes and he got past me I also had the pleasure of watching kike and cropsy battle, was excellent for me Catching up to them everytime the battle heated up, great race you guys.

I'll definately be trying harder with my hotlapping to make it into the next season if it's determinded by hotlaps again

Great half season for me, had an absolute blast. Thanks to kalle and everyone else organising the event.
Qualified first, for the first time this season I managed to put my pole position to good use and keep the lead for the whole race. Xenoa was hovering around my rear bumper for the first couple of laps, on lap 3 he made some mistakes and he dropped back. I gained a comfortable lead and kept at a steady pace.

On the 2nd lap of race 2 I braked long before T1 which caused D34NO to hit me, making him go into the gravel. Again, very sorry for that. My front right tyre was left very hot, and I was sitting in 11th place.
On lap 6 I was in 6th chasing Kiki Momo, it stayed like that until lap 14. Everytime he made a mistake, I would too, it was the same when I was ahead aswell. Coming out of the first chicane I ran wide, so did he, going into the following corner he went wide again which helped me stay ahead. Finished 5th.
Throughout both races I had problems with my front right tyre, I think it's down to getting a new steering wheel a few days before the race rather than tyre settings. On almost all of the turns my tyres were working harder than they should have been. Hopefully I will have gotten the technique right by next season.

Congrats to Alt-Ctrl for winning race 2. And Xenoa for winning the league.
Thanks to Kalle for organizing the league.
#7 - d6nn
hmm and again... reseting :P hey btw is this reseting if u crash and fly off the circuit and lfs automatically resets ur car ?
#8 - Cawwa
First I wanted to say thank you to Kalle for this league. It was great fun all races I did. Some stupid mistakes of course, but I guess we all did that. Secondly thank you to Cropsy for the server, as far I could see it worked very good with no lag at all from there.

A little early maybe, but acording to my own calculations I wanted to say;

Xenoa, big grats to you for the title in div 2!! Very good driving.
Cropsy, big grats to you for that second place. No shame at all to beaten by Xenoa ... ... But you didn't let anyone else through!
Kiki_MoMo, grats to the 3rd and last podium place.

I really hope that Kalle can find the strength to set up a Season 2. If so ... meet you all there ...
Thx all, really enjoyed this league. My last race was noting special if it was about collecting pionts. But due my slowness I started on pole in 2nd race. Well thats a race on itself trying to keep on pace and track and not form a roadblock for others. Bad placing but good fun. Cya, sccc|popeye
A good race all round for me.
Neither Vince or MIKI turned up....

Quali:
Was rubbish... as usual. I haven't been able to string a lap together for quali all season. Think i ended up 3rd.

Race 1:
I started ok got up to 2nd on 1st corner. Tried to chase down traxxion but i drove like an old granny! I kept making small mistakes and he pulled out a nice big lead. Then he went off at the last chicane and handed me the win. I didn't really deserve it as i wasn't quick enough in that race. Hard luck traxxion.

Race 2:
Started 6th or 7th i think, got a good 1st couple of laps and worked my way through the field. Got into the lead and started to slowly edge away.
I finally got into a zone and put in a few quick laps, very nearly rolled on the last lap! lol! that would have been funny! (not!)

I think that has given me the championship although there is still 1 more race left, the repeat of FE Gold Race 2. If it's going ahead i'll be there Love that track!!
Anyway i'll say my thanks now to the admins and race directors, and of course especially to kalle. Nice work mate A very professional league and very well organised! I look forward to the next season.
Quote from d6nn :hmm and again... reseting :P hey btw is this reseting if u crash and fly off the circuit and lfs automatically resets ur car ?

Not really. Like you said, technically it's not you who is resetting the car. If it doesn't cause any crashes to others than it's not taken as violation of rule.

Results, stats, standings & penalties:

Results
Standings
Div1 Race 1 stats - Div1 Race 2 stats - Div2 Race 1 stats - Div2 Race 2 stats
Penalties

Div 1 has still one race left (next Thursday @ 19:00 UTC). FE Gold race 2 re-run so the standings are not final yet.
Congrats Cropsy and well done Popeye !
#13 - d6nn
Although there's still one more race to go, the championship is already decided and therefore I decided to already release my UXRL season 1, division 1 video.

More info can be found in this thread:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=16266

With this vid, I want to thank the admins Toni and Kalle for an excellent first season.
On top of that I want to thank the div1 racers for some really nice races this season and last but not least I want to congratulate Niki (again) with the overall championship win! Like I said before, I think you've really deserved the win. You've shown some very consistent (and fast!) pace and results throughout the entire season... that, combined with flawless (apart from the flip on Fern Bay) and clean and fair driving makes you a true winner in my opinion!
Again, thanks all for a nice season and see you on track!

René
I had a very good race in Div2 ..in first race that is.
Driving the UFR I was worried about the long Blackwood straight
against the XFR's.
Nice fights and I was surpriced to see that I could keep the pace with
the XFR's on the long straight.
- in fact that was where I mostly overtook positions, because I could
outbrake the XFR's in the chicane.
-ended in 3rd place in race 1.

...race 2 I managed to get up to 5th place but then on lap 4 or 5
cant remember, I just slightly touched the grass with the rear right tyre
and woups - spun out. Race over from that point. :rolleyes:

Thx to Kalle for this fun league.
What a nice nice league thanks kalle for it

At the beginning of the league I could not imagine my final 3rd position, I had some luck beacuse other pilots collided in the last round, but I also collided in previous rounds...

I hope the following league will be the same day and same hour (and same servers). I will speak with more people about this league, sure if we are more people will be able to make a division 3 (or not).

PS: lol, what difficult will be to race in division 1... maybe I will return to division 2 after it
I'd like to participate too next season, after all the good Cropsy and Popeye told me!

Just hope there's a division 3 then..
We're actually thinking about only 1 division... We'll see.
#19 - totx
I am sorry but sadly I _had_ to attend the phone when we were at the first lap in the first race of BL GP rev. For one second I thought I could drive and talk at the same time but soon I lost control and I Shift-S before I crash somebody else. Then I decided to go out and not to take part in race 2

I finished this way my poor participation in this nice league.
Congrats to the winners and to the organizer/s, thank you very much.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG