February, 3 - Fern Bay RallyCross Reverse - RB4
February, 17 - South City long - XFR
March, 3 - Blackwood GP Reverse - LRF
March 17, - AS Grand Touring - GTR
March, 31 - Ky National - FO8
April, 14 - Fern bay Gold - FOX
(every fortnight on saturday)

Time
The start time for each round will be at 20:00 UTC, if not you will be notified.

Teams and Drivers
We will have 10 teams, The team manager from each team will pick 2 of there drivers for each round. They will need to announce the chosen driver on the Monday before the event.

[U][B]Teams[/B][/U]
tHUNder Racing - Entered
Dynamic Racing - Entered
1st » Racing - Entered
Team XFR - Entered
Clownpaint Gaming- Entered
Mercury - Entered
[noobs] - Entered
Fusion Racing- Entered
Elite squad - Entered
Racing Fanatics - Entered

Method of Racing

- 10min Practise
- 30min Qualifying
- 50 lap Race
- must complete 1 pit stop

Pit Stop
Pit lane will be open on lap 5-45
you must stop

Server
The races will be held on our server "Battle Of The Teams" hosted by our friend at 500servers.

Practice Server
Our server will be setup for practice before each event. With the lapper so you can check out your competition

Championship Point System
1st - 40pts
2nd - 38pts
3rd - 36pts
4th - 34pts
5th - 32pts
6th - 30pts
7th - 28pts
8th - 26pts
9th - 24pts
10th - 22pts
11th - 20pts
12th - 18pts
13th - 16pts
14th - 14pts
15th - 12pts
16th - 10pts
17th - 8pts
18th - 6pts
19th - 4pts
20th - 2pts
DNF - 0pts

Bonus Points
1pts - Fastest Lap in Race
1pts - Pole Position
2pts - Team finishing 1st and 2nd
Please note
Round 1 has been changed to Fern Bay Club - XFG as result of the poll
Our server will be up shortly with lapper enabled, So your team can practise.

All Teams must Enter before 14th December, 10 UTC. Please PM me if your team will or will not compete.
All teams will get a reminder post on their forum.

Thanks for your time see you on the track
Quote :We will have 11 teams, The team manager from each team will pick 2 of there drivers for each round. They will need to annouce the chosen driver on the Wednesday before the event.

So there can be every race 2 different drivers for 1 same team ?
That would be so good, cause the main problem here is that a lot of our Cabbies are on our hollidays, work or are forced by their wives to spend time with them instead of LFS illepall
So if we can change drivers every race we can participate all events most likely, if not...we'll get in some trouble perhaps. Difficult time of the year too, after January..
Quote from GianniC :So there can be every race 2 different drivers for 1 same team ?
That would be so good, cause the main problem here is that a lot of our Cabbies are on our hollidays, work or are forced by their wives to spend time with them instead of LFS illepall
So if we can change drivers every race we can participate all events most likely, if not...we'll get in some trouble perhaps. Difficult time of the year too, after January..

Yes thats right, you must have 2 drivers from each team and you can swap them around when ever you like
Oké thanks
We'll check it out then and try to plan already who can race when... It will be comparing calenders and agenda's but I think we can sort it out and will participate, however: the pm will follow with the definitive answer!

PS: is there a special price for the team that ends last ?
Will that team ending last be MG? hehehe
It is kind of obvious that we should change drivers as we please, then each team can give their best per race.
Quote from GianniC :Oké thanks
We'll check it out then and try to plan already who can race when... It will be comparing calenders and agenda's but I think we can sort it out and will participate, however: the pm will follow with the definitive answer!

PS: is there a special price for the team that ends last ?

Cropsy should race for you in round1, was just racing with him on our server not long ago and he's pretty quick

Server is up and running, so if you want to get some practise, jump on
Quote from Andreas Grauel :No Information about the RaceSystem and Co.
I guess Cyber Racing will not race... as long as we dunno anything about racetime, etc.

Did you bother to read the 1st post? There is a FULL calendar of dates and eveery race is at 10.00 UTC

[EDIT] According to their website (http://www.fusion-racing.net/c ... mf/Itemid,63/topic,427.0/) there will be a 10 minutes practise, 20 - 30 qualifying, 1 hour race.[/EDIT]
Mercury might participate, we are still sorting our drivers to see if we can put forth the effort for all the events
And the only thing that we are not comfortable with is the time that you race. I would be racing from PST on the West Coast here, I have no problem how late or early it is, I've gotten used to that for leagues like this. But our other teammates that would most often race would be racing at 10am??? Come on now Make it racing for later in the day. But I guess it is because Fusion is an Australian team and that DOES NOT work out.

Take it from me, racing times to try and meet with Australian teams is not easy. Nations Cup had to find something that would be the slightest bit comfortable for everyone. And the majority of these teams racing are European based..... Australia should be racing at a time that it is comfortable for people in Europe if anything. Australia should race at midnight in my opinion. That leaves Europe to start in the middle of the day. I'd have to start in the early morning, haha.

Point is, if you're going to invite all these European teams, the time should be comfortable for them, not Fusion (regardless if you're the ones running it).
i prefere it early on saturdays, so 10.00 UTC is fine with me. the chances are i'll be out during the day on a sat. just my opinion.
Time isn't a problem for me as long as it is in the weekend. However for my teammates it is, as I said before: kids, work, .... If the time doesn't change SCCC will have to thank for the honour...
The [noobs] would also prefer to start the races later because the current start time rules out our american members.
Make it 12 hours later, 3-5pm in USA, 10-12pm Europe, 8-10am for Aussies

Let the minority and the ones wanting everyone to participate in there series have the awkward timeslot and the other 2 continents race at a sensible time, as unless im mistaken, Fusion is the only team that doesnt have its majority of racers living in Europe, i dont recognise any of those teams as American/Aussie (which may be wrong) so it seems odd to expect your target audience to participate at such a crazy time for 2hrs, either of the early AM for the yanks or the middle of Saturday for Europeans, no sleep, shopping or previous night hang-overs allowed.
Our active racers have all commented, and its a resounding 'not at that time!' from pretty much everyone.
I agree Paul, don't know why we didn't think of that in the first place
Start time is now 20UTC.
that should be better for most of you..
hmmm, i prefer 10am now

Havent checked with the guys in Mercury but on the assumption that your allowing for the change of start time to allow other teams to confirm they'll compete (ie the friday cut-off is extended to allow those not in to still take part), i'd say its safe to say Mercury should be able to honour everyone with our fine presence .
Could the following teams please confirm their entry with a pm saying they will or will not participate

SCCC
Cyber

Thank you

We now have 2 teams spots open. please pm me if your team is interested
Quote from Arrow. :SCCC

PM will be sent this evening before 21:00 UTC. Excuse us, hollidays and all made it a bit hard to come to 1 conclusion cause not everyone was present, it's a bit 50-50 atm but we'll have a conclusion by tonight - I'll work on it right now.
Team XFR are now entered

There is now 3 spots left as Cyber and SCCC could not enter
I will check with my teammates, but 20UTC should be OK. Will PM soon with answer.
Thank you very much ...

If I got it right the evening schedule would look something like this, all times in UTC:

20.00 Server opens with practise
20.10 Qualify starts
20.40 Qualify ends
20.45 Race starts
21.35 End race (about)

All this in a Saturday evening. Hmm ... personaly I don't mind but ... have you guys all confirmed this? I don't mind and I get a two man team ready for this but we don't like to run around the track all by ourselves ...
Quote from Cawwa :Thank you very much ...

If I got it right the evening schedule would look something like this, all times in UTC:

20.00 Server opens with practise
20.10 Qualify starts
20.40 Qualify ends
20.45 Race starts
21.35 End race (about)

All this in a Saturday evening. Hmm ... personaly I don't mind but ... have you guys all confirmed this? I don't mind and I get a two man team ready for this but we don't like to run around the track all by ourselves ...

Yes, thats correct
Hey Guys,

Just to let you know T7R wont be able to take part in this competition.
Saturdays are just not good for us, as most people have other things to do on weekends. As we cannot be sure that we'll always have 2 drivers we'd prefere not to compete.
On behalf of the entire team we thank you for considering us and we hope your league goes well It's a really nice concept.

Niki
Is it 50 laps, or 50 minutes race?

50 laps on AS GT seems like a long event
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG