The online racing simulator
Nintendo marketing the DS @ OAP's
(13 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
:Rofl, did anyone see the ad Nintendo have for the DS for DR. kaoshima's memory loss game!priceless I can just imagine thousands of old biddies cracking open their Nintendo DS's this christmas sitting around drinking sherry and swapping DS games!lol...
...Oh! OAP's these days, there into everything
Just wait until they find out about the Wii
Oap?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Old Age Pensioner. 65+

Aaah, as thought it had something to do with the old.
I'm not surprised about this stuff to the elders advertising. The old have the money to buy all kind of stuff they like and their numbers are increasing all over the world, they also have huge amounts of time they would like to spend. They just don't know what they need and Nintendo has just hit the jackpot
And who wouldn't like to have a Wii, cheap and easy to approach and hopefully fun, if you are going to get one before next year ...8 more days, must control myself...
-
#5 - CSU1
QUICK: Someone draw up an advertisement slogo targeting the OAP's for LFS this christmas>
...somethin' like...LFS! The Racing Sim, Feel The Speed In Your Zimmerframe!
First things first.
Attached images
braindamage.jpg
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think they could be on to a big winner with that box.

Theres always a problem with Nintendo's though. GBA - crap backlight, SP - no headphones, DS lite - cartridge sticks out. Lets not forget they're still using cartridges on these (for some reason).

I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be with the Wii I seriously hope its not something mega important So far its looking like its only gonna be the straps breaking (thankfully). Or maybe its the name.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Or maybe its the name.

Yeah, parents all over the english-speaking world will just get their kids a bedpan for Christmas after asking them what they want this year.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Theres always a problem with Nintendo's though. GBA - crap backlight, SP - no headphones, DS lite - cartridge sticks out. Lets not forget they're still using cartridges on these (for some reason).

I'm just waiting to see what its gonna be with the Wii I seriously hope its not something mega important So far its looking like its only gonna be the straps breaking (thankfully). Or maybe its the name.

Speaking of the Wii, we get it in the UK on the 8th, the rest of Europe get it in March. Sux2bEurope.

And if you've read some of the Wiinguries, people are doomed. But what is funny, an American news paper said the Wii was "too physical", how the hell is moving your arm around too physical? God forbid children go outside, and do something physical, it might start a health alert.
Lol - OAP Version the Nintendo ISMELLOF Wii.

Teeheehee. :woohoo:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Speaking of the Wii, we get it in the UK on the 8th, the rest of Europe get it in March. Sux2bEurope.

Sorry but you have been misinformed my friend
But some, which have ordered their one just now, may have to wait till march if they are unlucky...don't care thou
Quote from Blackout :Sorry but you have been misinformed my friend
But some, which have ordered their one just now, may have to wait till march if they are unlucky...don't care thou

Yes you're right. BBC news said:

Quote :UK customers will be able to get hold of the Wii console on 8 December, retailing at £179.

The European launch of the Wii will not take place until March next year, with prices yet to be released.

But it would appear they noticed it was wrong and it now says:

Quote :UK customers will be able to get hold of the Wii console on 8 December, retailing at £179.

The European launch of the PlayStation 3 will not take place until March next year, with prices yet to be released.

youtube link for this ad?

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG