The online racing simulator
Real screenshots
(43 posts, started )
Real screenshots
belive it! I got up that fence and every time I pressed the reset button I got back up there! (fence.jpg)
Attached images
fence.JPG
burnout.JPG
hahaha.JPG
I thought this was going to have shots of real cars, or LFS pics made to look real. Alas it's just a silly I've Got Stuck in the Fence thread.

Why do people post that? It's quite common you know...
Quote from tristancliffe :I thought this was going to have shots of real cars, or LFS pics made to look real.

I can do that, I was just showing that I got stuck on the fence and it didn't kick me out.
Quote from 1993S14 :I can do that, I was just showing that I got stuck on the fence and it didn't kick me out.

...Sorry to be rude, But I'm almost positive that has happened to everybody at least once in LFS.
#5 - (SaM)
This thread is for posting direct screenshots from LFS. To clear things up.
#6 - KeMoT
Are these good ?
Attached images
lfs_065.jpg
lfs_070.jpg
lfs_073.jpg
#7 - ORION
yes
The first one has a really nice camera angle btw
#8 - KeMoT
Thank you mate.
I love that first one.
I've only been playing the game for a couple of days now. Here are two pictures of my drifting session from this morning.
Can't wait to get my license so I can try some sideways action with the race cars... this is cool!
Attached images
drift2_2.JPG
drift3_2.JPG
Quote from KeMoT :Are these good ?

I like the 1st one!
Quote from P-Pedal :I've only been playing the game for a couple of days now. Here are two pictures of my drifting session from this morning.
Can't wait to get my license so I can try some sideways action with the race cars... this is cool!

You mean you wanna drift the road cars? Drift those. You dont wanna drift Race-spec cars, they arent meant for drifting and so they wont be a joy to drift.
Quote from (SaM) :You mean you wanna drift the road cars? Drift those. You dont wanna drift Race-spec cars, they arent meant for drifting and so they wont be a joy to drift.

Hopefully I'll find that out myself in a couple of days
Quote from P-Pedal :Hopefully I'll find that out myself in a couple of days

Well you have fun spinning out almost every single turn and getting flat tires by turn 2

Back on topic now.
Figured I'll necropost in here rather then making a new thread.
Three wide baby!!11oneonenumbernumber##
Attached images
three wide.jpg
The blue-red car crashed into the wall at an angle of around 30° from the right rear tyre

no?
Quote from ORION :The blue-red car crashed into the wall at an angle of around 30° from the right rear tyre

no?

No, but close. Hits the wall flatside, though it was just a paintjob (I just watched the replay to check).
#17 - d6nn
heh
a little touch with a finnish guy and thats what happened
Attached images
omfg.jpg
Quote from d6nn :a little touch with a finnish guy and thats what happened

BAN all finnish I'd say!
#19 - Vesa
I'd like to point out that it's not THE Vesa (me :razz for anyone reading this thread even though he does hold the same name.
That bloody handbrake of the XR GTR is crap!
Attached images
broken_brake.jpg
Quote from eindewege :That bloody handbrake of the XR GTR is crap!

I like your setup names. Are they for sharing with people who ask "who has a good setup?" over and over?
Quote from xaotik :I like your setup names. Are they for sharing with people who ask "who has a good setup?" over and over?

I keep forgetting which setup I need for the race, so I named a good setup 'good', and a better setup 'very good'

And yes, it gets kinda confusing after a while.

(the 'good' ones are mainly oval setups, which I make myself, the others are just modified setups from the team inferno site)
Quote from eindewege :I keep forgetting which setup I need for the race, so I named a good setup 'good', and a better setup 'very good'

And yes, it gets kinda confusing after a while.

(the 'good' ones are mainly oval setups, which I make myself, the others are just modified setups from the team inferno site)

Seems to confusing. I just name my setups for the track they are for
What the..how?
FZR fun.
Attached images
LFS-wheelie-tiredeform.jpg

Real screenshots
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG