The online racing simulator
Quote from Davo :Real bad luck for DaveWS who lagged out after lap 13 after getting pole and leading the race, are there any points for completing most of the race in first?

I just missed out on saving the replay but will be getting it off thor so stats will be up later tomorrow some time.

Gutted. Actually it was lap 14. Sh!t happens i guess.

Just watched the replay, Rooble that was a good drive mate. But from having a 7/8 second? lead I am gutted.

P.S. Davo, lets get those stats up.
BEST LAP STABILITY?! ME?!

WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! :lol:

*explodes from laughing*

P.S You are an idiot because you cheated and cut the chicane about 10 times.
dave , sheep happens man, ppl get disconnected all the time, but u were really fast indeed, good race. and u get ur points anyways dont ya

and a note for ya all : better if u dont rejoin the race after a crash/dc/etc coz its against the law and its disturbing and dangerous somehow
Quote from LFSn00b :OMFG BEST FIRST SPLIT! WOO!

*cough* cutting *cough* Hmmm 0.5 second quicker than the WR eh
Quote from Davo :Sorry if it was my fault, but I'm pretty sure you slid into my side from the corner with too much speed.

100% my fault, I'm sorry. Happy to see that you continued without too many problems. The "fight" with you was the best part of my race, that I didn´t prepare as it was necessary. Thanks for the stats too.

Cya.
Good race I guess, but a very boring combo!

That track is unknown and Ive not raced it before, So as ever I was learning the track as the race progressed. I guess if we all had some more practice the racing would have been much closer, and perhaps Dave might of even stayed connected!

Unlucky there too Dave as you had some good race pace with a solid lead over the rest of us.

BBO, Good racing from you also considering your car had some damage and you started from last. I did call for a restart but no one obviously deemed it nessercary.

Good luck to everyone for the final race, Im glad its two weeks away and not next Saturday!
Quote from Rooble :Good race I guess, but a very boring combo!

That track is unknown and Ive not raced it before, So as ever I was learning the track as the race progressed. I guess if we all had some more practice the racing would have been much closer, and perhaps Dave might of even stayed connected!

Unlucky there too Dave as you had some good race pace with a solid lead over the rest of us.

BBO, Good racing from you also considering your car had some damage and you started from last. I did call for a restart but no one obviously deemed it nessercary.

Good luck to everyone for the final race, Im glad its two weeks away and not next Saturday!

Err, no, the next race is next week at Westhill, followed by the final race a week later at Aston North.
Quote from Rooble :Good race I guess, but a very boring combo!

The longer tracks always have the tendency to be boring in this car.
I think the next one, Westhill, will be the same. (btw I hate Westhill :really

Quote from Rooble :

Thx.
Well it was just bad luck there in T1 but there was no need to restart a league race (would've been better for me and Thor of course but unfair to all the others). It was OK but thx for voting .

Quote from Rooble :

Better check Post#1 again:
Westhill International: 17 Laps 25min Qualy on the 9th December
Aston North: 20 Laps 25 min qualy on the 16th December
Quote from LFSn00b :Great, now i actually have chances to pole position! ... Oh i forgot Rooble.

I hate Westhill but I didn't said I can't drive it
Quote from Thorvertonian :If you are willing to race the final 2 races, sure, more drivers the better!

How exactly would I enter? I just am tired of those crappy "pick-up" races, so I figured I wanted to try racing in a not-pickup race.

XRT is what I would drive.
Quote from DaveWS :Err, no, the next race is next week at Westhill, followed by the final race a week later at Aston North.

Now who said i would race Westhill?
Password is same as last week! See you all on track tomorrow!!!
I cant believe i forgot :weeping: :chairs: :sadbanana :doh: :banghead: :mad:
Replay

EDIT: No problem, i got the place back anyway

It was a fun race, even though I was on my own for most of it. Considering it was my first time properly driving these cars I think I did alright.
Nearly slept in and didnt have much prac and result relfected that. Some messy driving on my behalf. Forgot the replay again so stats will be up late.
good round this time.

davo whats the time in australia then?
It's 9:10AM now. Might go back to sleep hehe

Stats Thanks for the replay Leifde
Guys I had one of the best races ever today.

Tried to pass Rooble in lap 1 but had to slow down and was catched by DaveWS. Then I tried to pass DaveWS again but had to slow down a bit and then the D6nn cutted my line in T2 and I had to brake or we would have been crashed.

Then I was a bit pissed and concentrated a bit more and then DaveWS run a bit wide in the last turn. D6nn passed him and I also slipped through this gap.

Then D6nn tried to catch Rooble at the entrance of the chicane. He touched him and Rooble had a little slide. I instantly slowed down and avoided the crash with him and with the tires there.

Then beeing 2nd again I tried my best to catch D6nn again.

Then I took tenth after tenth per sector from the gap and in lap 10 he made an error right after the chicane. He went on the green and I passed him. But he was still close enough to catch the slipstream on the start/finish straight.

But I had the feeling he then passed me with another risky manoeuver at T1. I was to afraid to crash and run then a bit wide almost on the green and lost again seconds.

End of lap 11 I was almost 2 seconds behind D6nn and my "catch up mission" started again. In lap 14 I was ready to start another take over attempt but he could block it. Then in lap 15 he was ready for another attempt after the start/finish line but he already made a mistake there and I passed him easily.

Then I tried to bring the race to an controlled end. Only in the last lap I had some small sliding problems and run a bit wide into the chicane and almost hit the tires but I didn't ;-)

btw:
The qualy was also great. Nice lap Rooble.
(btw Rooble I used your FEGold setup for the race , I had no time to make some my own but it worked great or better then expected)
Nice BBO, thats the last time i send you a set Good race though you deserved the win!

I guess ill see you all next week! THE FINAL! 2 points between me and BBO by my calculations, I better wreck him next week or something
Quote from Rooble :Nice BBO, thats the last time i send you a set Good race though you deserved the win!

I guess ill see you all next week! THE FINAL! 2 points between me and BBO by my calculations, I better wreck him next week or something

Thx
Hehe well don't forget D6nn can also still win it (if I calculated it right).
So better watch out, if you wreck me then maybe I'll take you with me and then we have a lucky third.

I hope we'll have a great last race next week.
ill be winning :P
Quote from LFSn00b :
Sorry tot and Leifde about the contact.

I am sorry about mine's too Good race, good fight !

Congrats to the winners, good luck for the last round !
hey and about the ''contact'' @ westhill between me and mr. rooble . so what the ''steward'' decided

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG