The online racing simulator
I dont wanna drive in this cup anymore..

Have fun all...
Quote from Richard Torp :I dont wanna drive in this cup anymore..

Have fun all...

I m quitting MTC too.
Se you all in some...other league.

Edit: maybe not.If I show up next saturday,,I race,If I dont,I dont.

Only thing sure is that I am quitting Ntech.
#78 - Davo
My best race so far too bad it was a shamble to get it started as no one admined. Seems this league has been deserted but the guys that are in it are so dedicated we decided to race anyway. A quick makeshift qualifier and then race. Was my best race yet and very happy with my tyres holding out the whole race. Some extremely quick lap times fromt he guys up front and Rooble did it again with both Pole and 1st.

Stats are up.
If you guys are going to stay in the cup, then I will too.

P.S. I must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed today. I was driving like a noob. Also my odd driving later was due to me trying to overheat the tyres to get new ones in the pits as I set change tyres at >95 % wear. Didn't work though.
I winned again Pole to 1st

Well done to everyone else, seriously nice lap times!!

I am starting to consider leaving this league, its become too open and uncoordinated with people joining and leaving and back and forth. Lets see if it picks up at all or if its just worth scrapping the league now.

BBO; you're too cautious with the tyres, keep the pace next time and only back off if they're melting

DaveWS; Lets make babies and forget LFS.

D6nn; Good job on catching me, at one point you were only 1.89 behind me

LFSn00b; HAHA Fell off his pony and think he broke his leg, decided to go to hospital to have it checked out.
#81 - Davo
Quote from DaveWS :If you guys are going to stay in the cup, then I will too.

P.S. I must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed today. I was driving like a noob. Also my odd driving later was due to me trying to overheat the tyres to get new ones in the pits as I set change tyres at >95 % wear. Didn't work though.

There's an option to change tyres 'always'

Don't leave the league guys, there's good racing to be had. I'll be the last to leave as this is the only league I stand a chance in. I guess because its on Saturday nights and not as such a professional league there's not much interest. Bring ont he noobs I say!
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, i'm back for next race, leg should heal before the race.

Hope it does.

Just try and practice more.

and for christ sake,click the "pits" or "spectate"(or what ever it may be called in finnish) button when you're taking a leak,will ya? we don't need extra chicanes,especially on Fern Bay.

(or just shift+s)
#83 - d6nn
wtf leaving the league ? nono thats not rite
#84 - Davo
mpr

Unofficial results

Unofficial standings after Round 3...

Pos Name Points
1. T7R| BBO 54
2. ///Rooble 50
3. n1 d6nn™ 45
4. DaveWS 39
5. Davo 36
6. [SR]Thor 34
7. dba|Richard DK 32
8. ZWR|C.English 18
9. [nTech]15 12
= MHR » tot 12
11. [SR]Jack 10
= [nTech]18 10
13. dba|Martin 8
14. [SR]Missing 0
= [BlitZ]NikoP 0

Sorry wasn't there guys, came down with a serious case of food poisoning, was in hospital most of the evening......
Tried to contact another admin from my team to pop on and sort your guys out, but he was also very ill!!!!

Not much I can do, and the unnoffical results posted above will stand!

I'm very sorry about the "bad organisation" but it's not often 2 admins would have been that ill at the same time!
#86 - d6nn
Quote from Thorvertonian :Sorry wasn't there guys, came down with a serious case of food poisoning, was in hospital most of the evening......
Tried to contact another admin from my team to pop on and sort your guys out, but he was also very ill!!!!

Not much I can do, and the unnoffical results posted above will stand!

I'm very sorry about the "bad organisation" but it's not often 2 admins would have been that ill at the same time!

yeah thought something had happened sry to hear u were ill.
eh, my leg is fooked too

its my knee, i can only race with left foot
Can't believe i missed it yet again!
yay! I'm glad Davo told you to do that with the password thor!

i think, (Think) that i might hav told davo either that or he told me
i forget but o well

i feel special now
Quote from LFSn00b :Dammit BBO, you were in my way at the first lap and i hitted you and was last. 20 Second difference to anbiddulph, but in finish it was only 2 second.

you scared me on last lap... i was shaking

and it was only 1.5sec
Well this race doesn't started really good for me and Thor.
In the replay from the above view it looks like you came a bit to high after getting into the sliptstream of D6nn.
Anyway it was bad luck when then the typical "little contact and big effect" happend there in the T1 bend.

( Especially for LFSn00b )
Then Niko Puntola crashed into me
(for your info: I didn't ruined your race like you said after the race. When you have a yellow flag for more then 4 !! seconds and you don't slow down then it's your own fault and the crash was caused by you with didn't respecting the yellow flag! Yellow means be warned - be prepared to slow down and not drive at full speed no matter what there is!)

Anyway then the fun started, beeing last and trying to get back (with a little damaged car) into at least the top 5
But then I touched Jack a bit in T7 (didn't expected that you brake in that turn sry) but he gave it back to me and touched me in T8 but nothing bad happend to us.

Then I passed tot and Davo and then I was stuck behind Ntech#15 and Thor fighting for positions but I managed to pass them both at once at the oval entrance turn. (That move made my race a bit nicer )

But the rest of the pack was to far away only Thunderhead was in reach (I thought) with his almost 9 secs in front but I could close this big gap only by reducing 5 secs and in the end I was 4th.

I wished we had 2 or 3 more laps but I had my fun and made the fastest lap again

To bad DaveWS had a disconection - you showed an awesome performance when leading the field.
How was the race for me:

The start was unusually good,I managed to pass through the whole first lap ruckus unharmed,and then,instead of going all agressive trying to catch the first three racers(which wold probaly end up in me flying of the track),I decided to drive at a conservative pace,and at the same time trying to not make any big errors,and then thaks to DaveWS' unfortunate disconnection, gained 3rd place and a podium finish.

I really had some luck today-very unusual and unbelieveable for me.Especially with my new PB in KY2.
#94 - Davo
I gota say the hit bewteen BBO and Thor was out of nowhere, starting from 7th I didn't get the best view but passed unharmed with a small lift off the throttle. It looked like a bad lag crash because the cars really bounced off each other.

I didnt get to practice much for this race because I had other stuff on and I don't like the track. So I was slow and not consistent. I gave up my position to Thor because he was faster and I knew he'd pass me easily and the same with BBO, no point in trying to hold back faster racers imo.

I was trying too hard to regain my 7th place from ntech15 that I went off at turn 2 and the no cutting rule meant I slowed right down not to cut and lost a shitload of time. Tot caught up and passed but then I passed him back on the oval when he slid into my side and span I think. Sorry if it was my fault, but I'm pretty sure you slid into my side from the corner with too much speed. Then it was just hotlapping and trying to keep the tyres cool.

Real bad luck for DaveWS who lagged out after lap 13 after getting pole and leading the race, are there any points for completing most of the race in first?

I just missed out on saving the replay but will be getting it off thor so stats will be up later tomorrow some time.
Good Race
When I gained a small bundle of points ( 12 ) in the first race of this Cup campaign , I was very unhappy when I couldnt make race 2 or 3 ! due to work , however I was back tonight and next weekend also , so I cant wait.

The race was really quite good for me , having been away from LFS for a bit , I started practicing the combo about 2 hours before the race , which I am not proud of , but am happy with how it all went.

The start was not excellent , I let the engine bog down just a tad at the point when the lights went out so was fighting round the first half of the oval with I think it was XFRDavo or someone. From then on , one or two " moments " i saw up ahead of me into the first turns so I made the best of them by getting in front of drivers that went off-road slightly , and found myself in the vicinity of SR Thor ... and quite basically it just continued like that from lap 2 or so , until the very very end. Absolutely excellent and realy really fair racing from Thor , and I do remember the T7R car of BBO arriving behind us both and became increasingly aware of him. The track itself , with many winding and close turns , means for me having to go from attacking to defending very fast , within the space of 1 straight or between 2 corners , so it was not fun to be in the middle , behind Thor , in front of BBO. But coming onto the oval for the end of one of the laps , I concentrate on attacking Thor , which doesnt pay off for either of us as we go wide coming onto the oval , and BBO went inside and got power down much better , as me and Thor comprimised between power , turning and fighting understeer at the concrete retainer surrounding the oval. After that , I became immediatly happy with finishing behind Thor , for me to take 6th place , any points were great for me just to keep up any form of confidence in my car and my campaign in the MTC.

Look forward to gaining the replay.

Calum

EDIT: gee look how many times I use the comma " , " puncuation.
Can I join the series for the last two races? Just for fun.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Can I join the series for the last two races? Just for fun.

If you are willing to race the final 2 races, sure, more drivers the better!
But you still missed the corner and saved time, whereas other people braked way too much to stay on tack, so you gained an unfair advantage!

It didn't affect your position or points as the racer below you cut the corner even more times!

MINI Turbo Cup (Formerly Turbo Mini League)
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG