The online racing simulator
Quote from totx :Still wish to continue

MHR » tot
FXO

Thanks

]

sorry bout that deadly crash
#27 - Davo
Quote from Thunderhead :How do you finish a race if your wheel breaks,you flip,land on yor side,and shift+s=DSQ? I'd like to know that.

Oh I thought u meant actual steeriong wheel, misunderstood. My wheel was broken and I still drove around 4 laps.

Quote from Thorvertonian :yes, Shift+S is DSQ, but space is allowed to reset the car on it's roof

What? That's news to me, I thought if you land on your roof or side thats it, I mean do you see race cars get back on the track after flipping etc, only in rally. Anyway that's why I thought so many people decided to end their race in Round 1 as they wre on their side or upside down and they had to spectate. I've always thought in leagues that shift+s and reset = DSQ.
#28 - mr_x
well the blutac in the pedals held out

good racing tonight, enjoyed it! I should be around next week
Quote from Davo :What? That's news to me, I thought if you land on your roof or side thats it, I mean do you see race cars get back on the track after flipping etc, only in rally. Anyway that's why I thought so many people decided to end their race in Round 1 as they wre on their side or upside down

I remember he said "hit space" to someone in round1

btw.
I need the replay of round2.
I totally forgot to save it.
Good racing lads!
Quote from BBO@BSR :I remember he said "hit space" to someone in round1

I think that was me,but I also thought rules were changed.....
Space has always been allowed, and this was stated several times @ round 1, I personally would like to see it banned as it's more realistic, but @ blackwood it was just so easy to tip it on the chicane we decided to allow it!

Replays for both rounds are available on http://www.storm-racing.co.uk on the homepage
#33 - totx
Quote from anbiddulph :]

sorry bout that deadly crash

I think it was my fault, becouse I ignore/don't see the yellow flag and I hit you. I'am sorry.
Congrats to the podium. It was a nice race for me going from 7º to 4º. Then I hit a wall and fly, had to pit, and got one "Go trough".
Cya next round.
Quote from Thorvertonian :Space has always been allowed, and this was stated several times @ round 1, I personally would like to see it banned as it's more realistic, but @ blackwood it was just so easy to tip it on the chicane we decided to allow it!

but if the car makes a flip in the BL chicane then they were just to fast. It's not the curb that makes the car flip, it's the driven line+the driver+the speed. It can happen at all tracks

Quote from Thorvertonian :
Replays for both rounds are available on http://www.storm-racing.co.uk on the homepage

Thx
Quote from BBO@BSR :
but if the car makes a flip in the BL chicane then they were just to fast. It's not the curb that makes the car flip, it's the driven line+the driver+the speed. It can happen at all tracks

Which is why it's allowed! If everyone wants it banned, as apparently thats why some people have retired, then it will be discussed on the server before race 3, the result of this vote will be the ruleing for the remainder of the season...
Current Standings After ROUND 2

My honest opinion
I don't often feel the need to write something like that but in this case I feel I have to write something:

I'm really missing the seriousness by [SR]Jack.

Maybe you are to young or you were drunk or I don't know but your driving in the last round was the poorest performance I have ever seen since my early demo (with a lot of noobs) times.

I mean don't you practise a track for a league race?

You had around 20 bigger crashes (and with big I don't mean the countlessly little wall impacts we all had)
You entered the pits 5 Times,
You spinned the car when entering the pits and when leaving the pits 3 times.

You crashed your car deliberate into the wall after the long straight and you landed out of bounds, comming back onto the track and almost crashed with Thunderhead

Then when you spinned and got stucked at the pit entrance MHR>>tot crashed with you but it was also his fault because he had yellow flag and was to fast when entering the pits and he would have crashed anyway etc.

Then you started to have a conversation with him, offered him to nudge him around.
Then you told [SR]Thor to give him extra points and offered MHR>>tot 12 points. illepall

During that you parked your car for about 50 sec. at a save place on the track.
Then you started to talk with [SR]Missing, after that you started to drive again, flipped your car again in Lap 14 and after a few more crashes you finally told [SR]Missing that shift +S is not allowed illepall

Some of the crashes were made deliberate I think because you lost the fun in that race. But then better leave the race or think about if it is the right place for you, else you are a danger for all the other drivers.

Tbh as you/your Team started this little league/Cup you should be more careful on the track, or practise more, concentrate more on the track and the car instead of talking during the race and forcing others to block messages etc. There is no need to discuss things during a race, incidents, crashes, questions etc. can be solved after the race

The only positive thing that day was that you give fair room when you were blue flagged but the most things you did in the last round didn't give you or your Team a good Reputation. Please think about it.
Just to say Jacks driving on track is by no means a representation of the team, I was also driving in this race [SR]Thor and finished 2nd and I hope everyone know's I drive safe!

Jack's crashes will be looked into and if deemed necesary points shall be deducted from him!

I urge Jack to actually practice for the next event!!!!!!

After looking at past races and discussion within the team, the decision has been made to ask Jack to leave the team, unfortuenately an indivuals actions are reflecting poorly on a team which is a light hearted fun team, but we are a fair and safe team!

As for the future of this event, that is upto Jack, he has the choice to take complete control as he started the league, or I will take control of all aspects...
I would have to agree with BBO on this here, last night was very odd and in general the 'league' has warped from when it first started.

It seems the rules and structure of the league is changing with every event, i guess alot of us are thinking if this league is just more of a joke?

We are all here for the same reason, to have fun and race fair and last night was fine, clean driving from all but it started to slip.

A few people just disconnected or couldnt join, points being awarded for no real reason and a lack of intrest near the end of the race for a few people. And yeah Jack your performance was questionable, dont really know what happened with you there but your car was hanging.

Anyway, good event last night, i should of practiced more as that was the first time id driven that combo and my first league event Id admire the others who actually finished even though they had battered cars *cough* DaveWS *cough* o and BBO i watched the replay and i seen where you picked up most of your damage. Instead of coasting into the first bend off the start/finish straight, brake and shift into 4th and power back on
Points were only given for finish positions, no-one was given points (as Jack suggested during the race should happen)

So no points were given for no reason, just for finish positions!
Quote from Thorvertonian :Just to say Jacks driving on track is by no means a representation of the team, I was also driving in this race [SR]Thor and finished 2nd and I hope everyone know's I drive safe!

You did a great job there Thor. You showed a nice overall performance and you deserved your 2nd place.
But as you said: "unfortuenately an indivuals actions are reflecting poorly on a team..."

Jack's crashes will be looked into and if deemed necesary points shall be deducted from him!

Well he just crashed on his own and not with someone else, so I don't think points deduction is needed (and it wasn't my intention when I wrote the upper post)

After looking at past races and discussion within the team, the decision has been made to ask Jack to leave the team

Well that's your internal business.
My intention to write something was just to give him a mental impetus or food for thought (don't know if these are the right words)

As for the future of this event, that is upto Jack, he has the choice to take complete control as he started the league, or I will take control of all aspects...

It would be appreciated by me if you take control.

Last but not least I want to thank Jack for the idea of / starting this league because it's a nice format, with nice track and car combos.
Quote from Rooble :Id admire the others who actually finished even though they had battered cars *cough* DaveWS *cough* o and BBO i watched the replay and i seen where you picked up most of your damage. Instead of coasting into the first bend off the start/finish straight, brake and shift into 4th and power back on

Congratz again for the win Rooble.
Pole+not really big mistakes=P1

I knowed that you won't pit I also hadn't planned it. Front pressure on 200 was the key and smooth slower (1.53.high/1.54.xx times) driving.
But I was too excited that I was only 0.88 behind you and 2 secs in front of the others after lap 2. I knowed I don't have much time to attack you because I had to spare my tires from lap 4 till the end of the race.

My setup was made to take the first bend in the 5th but unfortunatly I missed the entrance of the first bend in lap 3 completly.
I had not really much damage but my FF went nuts. It was really a pain to hold the car on the street.
I had big problems to steer to the left, then the next mistake a lap later and then I lost so much speed on the straight and in the left turns. Pitting was the only choice then.

DaveWS had the same problems I think but he didn't pitted and so I could catch him later again.

It was an exciting race especially at the end, fighting with ZWR|C.English for the 3rd. I wished we had 1 or 2 more laps to go
After looking at past races and discussion within the team, the decision has been made to ask Jack to leave the team

ok, you can also have the turbo mini cup.

no worries

change my name in the list to Jack
#44 - d6nn
hey what were the official results of last race i couldn attend?
official results:

#46 - d6nn
Quote from d6nn : btw BBO did it again,

Me
What
If you mean a lot of small mistakes then yes
Quote from Rooble :Skaterboy, you were in the server then you left, besides check your PM im sure its there!

OMG i'm gonna kill myself!!!!!!! garghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
#50 - Davo
BBO thanks for saying everything that I wanted to say but was waiting on getting the replay to make sure. I was going to put up a protest because right from the start jack used me as a brake and made me damage my car severely and lose pace and positions. He then wrecked himself and I passed without any trouble clearly being faster. If you're slower than someone else the only way to get past is to wait for them to make a mistake, but clearly the mentality of whoever wins the first corner or corners is the winner still stands.

I'm not really sure if he should continue with the league, he doesn't take it seriously enough for example illepall

Sure it's meant to be fun but that's just plain stupid behaviour.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG