#5 - ebola
Lmao
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
#6 - Jakg
When did the XFG have TCS?!
Its a modded car lol illepall
Call me!! mexico +052 lol cant speak a lot of english
Quote from Vendetta :for the love of god i hope that isnt your real phone number

Just what I was thinking lol
Quote from The General Lee :Just what I was thinking lol

Ahahaha, when I saw your avatar I thought you were Jakg illepall

EDIT: I have no idea why I posted this illepall
Quote from Funnycat :Central locking? 0_o illepall It's FWD, lol.

Conection being where?

Quote from Funnycat :Ahahaha, when I saw your avatar I thought you were Jakg

EDIT: I have no idea why I posted this

lmao.

When I was scanning down a page, I stopped and thought I havnt posted here before. and it was Jakg's avatar I saw lmao
Quote from Funnycat :Central locking? 0_o illepall It's FWD, lol.

Central locking is when the car locks all the doors when you lock the drivers door (or via a plipper on the key).

You are thinking of locking center differetial, which is different and would be silly.
#16 - axus
Tristan has a FOX in his garage but I doubt he'd want to sell it.
Quote from tristancliffe :Central locking is when the car locks all the doors when you lock the drivers door (or via a plipper on the key).

You are thinking of locking center differetial, which is different and would be silly.

Damn now I'm embarassed! English ain't my native language at all, I should've looked in the wiki or something
Don't be embarassed! Your English exceptional. My Russian stretches to Da and Niet, Spaseebo (I know this isn't how you write them, but more how they are said). I used to know one to ten as well.
Was really bored.

Attached images
wings.PNG
Quote from tristancliffe :Don't be embarassed! Your English is exceptional. My Russian stretches to Da and Niet, Spaseebo (I know this isn't how you write them, but more how they are said). I used to know one to ten as well.

Hah, thanks, man! Now I could give you a couple of Russian lessons but I don't think you really need it

BTW you forgot is and you're English! SHAME ON YOU! :smileyrai
#21 - Davo
2003 XF GTi. 4 cylinder 1.3 litre turbo with AWD conversion. New respray in lime green. 18x9" rims with slicks. Roll cage. Darker than legal tint. Spent over $40,000 no expense spared.

Sell for $10,000ono

#22 - ekze
rofl
Maybe it's a steamroller in disguise and the wheels are 16" wide

LFS Car ads please post
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG