The online racing simulator
Motorsport/Racing TV tonight.
(8 posts, started )
Tonight is one of the few good nights for TV in the UK, even with not many channels :

ITV 12:05 - Motorsport UK (good touringcar/single seater/single car/make racing)
Five 1:00 - Nascar (ok I hate it but, it's on none the less!)
Five 4:45 - V8 Supercars (awesome, much like the FZ50GTR racing)
Five 5:35 - MotorSport Mundial (who knows, hopefully something good, supermotard or something)
#2 - Calum
I only ever watch the first one , tonite it is excellent Seat Cupra and Renault Clio stuff !

Calum
Bah, between Motors TV and eurosport there's always some motorsport to watch
I have freeview (no TUTV) so Eurosport and Motors TV are out the question. TBH the only thing C5 cover well is their - actually quite good - coverage of the NFL.

*hopes for more motorsport to be added to the protected list and sky spontaniously implodes*
I havn't bought anything unnecessary in months, due to the fact I'm trying to get through uni without a debt, and am currently saving for a new rediculous car. Sadly this means those additional channels are out of the question. Concequently I get all excited when something comes on crappy channels!

Although the STCC has kept me entertained once a month for a good while now, such a good watch.
Wow, you guys get racing that's not NASCAR?

Lucky
#7 - richy
motors tv is awesome. love it to bits.
#8 - Tango
yeah i love motors tv except when they show new zealand powerboat racing and steam train classics .its like discovery wings showing a program on fast cars, hang on they do show programs on fast cars:doh:
Tango

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG