The online racing simulator
MG Racing Team are now recruiting!
(26 posts, started )
MG have now officially started recruiting once more, we have recently said good bye to some members.
This means we have some drives available, i am pleased to say.

We are looking for 2 to 4 new racers, you need to be a member with proven activity in the LFS community (on track and forums).
We also are looking for high millage in you, and some good speed with league experience as an advantage!

We are a fun, happy team with a great structured team that is fairly fast and try very hard to stay active all of the time!

The team will soon be coming up to its first birthday. Not many teams last a month or two, where as MG has been going for sometime now

If you are interested in MG then you can say so on this forum, or navigate to our website (on my sig), to our forum and there is a thread for recruiting.

Good luck, hope to hear from you!

Regards

James (JAM'ez)
MG Co- Leader
um who left?
#3 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :um who left?

well they can say if they like, although i'll leave that to them...

anyway, to quote the thingy on the forum (although its in the MG only section!)

"For example, they will need previous team experience. Previous league experience, proven activity for some time on other LFS Forums and high LFS millage with good speed."
Quote from Jakg :well they can say if they like, although i'll leave that to them...

anyway, to quote the thingy on the forum (although its in the MG only section!)

"For example, they will need previous team experience. Previous league experience, proven activity for some time on other LFS Forums and high LFS millage with good speed."

im not going to join cos my team is soon becoming a proper team not a demo team
#5 - Jakg
i never said you were, im just copying this down for anyone thats thinking about it!
I'm interested in joining your team. The current team I'm with are having difficulty with servers and so-on. If you need a reference to my speed of racing, you can ask M.G. Jam'ez how many times I kicked his ass on FE1 with UF1...
#7 - Jakg
UF1 at FE1, eh? wasn't bad in Patch Q - i take it you have league experience and some high miles? If so apply on the Forum and i'll take a look - although you can usually find me on the STCC server!
Can i get in??????
Quote from Blaeza :I'm interested in joining your team. The current team I'm with are having difficulty with servers and so-on. If you need a reference to my speed of racing, you can ask M.G. Jam'ez how many times I kicked his ass on FE1 with UF1...

Huh... no you never , cant even think of racing you.... , infact i dont even think i have done the combo much ever lmao
Im interested i joining, although i think my low milage will put you off recruiting me, but i have had around 2 years LFS Experiance.
Well you never know , head to our forum off our website and put in a recruiting thread to apply
Cheers, i applied
i applied, second time in a year
#15 - CSU1
yep, I don't want to be in a team which hardly does anything. I've never been in a league race with them.
Quote from jamesrowe :Huh... no you never , cant even think of racing you.... , infact i dont even think i have done the combo much ever lmao

I'm extremely sorry, I mistook you for the other M.G. James.illepall Now I DEFINATELY kicked his ass on FE1/UF1!
Quote from Blaeza :I'm extremely sorry, I mistook you for the other M.G. James.illepall Now I DEFINATELY kicked his ass on FE1/UF1!

OH HAHA, yeah most likely did
We have come to a decision that MG have now stopped recruiting
We decided that 2/4 members is not needed, as we have star members as it is
We (lots of we's ) would like to add [MG] siLc to our great driver line up, I welcome you again! (Has been said on other MG Racing Team, LFS Forum Team thread).
we...

Silc is a very good racer, hope you have fun dude
Quote from Xaid0n :yep, I don't want to be in a team which hardly does anything. I've never been in a league race with them.

That's actually a fair point.

Good luck to siLc. Take good care of him MG.
#23 - siLc
Thanks guys. I`m not fast. I`ve been racing only 6 months and 14000km. Needs more practise, but thanks for support. I like MG alot
Quote from siLc :Thanks guys. I`m not fast. I`ve been racing only 6 months and 14000km. Needs more practise, but thanks for support. I like MG alot

Well at some combos you are pretty quick , wont take you much to be with the really fast guys!!!
And im sure everyone in MG will help you

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG