The online racing simulator
perfect drifting
(10 posts, started )
perfect drifting
its not perfect, you got a drive thru penalty!
#4 - Jakg
wtf? theres a thread on drifting pics here

Plus its an FWD car, and you forgot Shift+F

(RWD pwns FWD drifting wise, as i show here, here and here!)
#5 - bbman
AFAIK, drifters often call above picture "dragging your *ss around" and when I have to think about it, I can only agree... Drifting (as in show drifting) is about getting a big angle and hold that throughout the corner... Which you can't really do in a FWD...
Quote from bbman :AFAIK, drifters often call above picture "dragging your *ss around" and when I have to think about it, I can only agree... Drifting (as in show drifting) is about getting a big angle and hold that throughout the corner... Which you can't really do in a FWD...

Usually shortened to just "ass dragging" lol. Show drifting you need rwd but for drifting in the looser sense (rallying for example) you can drift any car.

Also for ass draggin ive got a xf gti drift set up which you dont need handbrake just scandinavien (spelling?) flick it and it will drift. Alot of fun especially going on demo drift servers with lfs lapper and out scoring the xrt in the xf gti hehe.
shaun463 - youre in a FWD car, a**dragging strange lines, after a stop and go....PERFECTION
Jakg - you , showoff...you.....nice pics
Greboth - I have one of those, been there , done that - had fun =)
12.5 FPS?! 0_o And you call THAT perfect?
Look like is about to understeer xD!
jakg, my neck cracked 3 times, at each picture :P nice pics
:hihi::ambulance

EDIT: 12FPS!!!!!!... Welcome to my club :P

perfect drifting
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG