The online racing simulator
I was having a shit ... kimi it's live mate.
#2 - cdub
Brilliant... Reminded me of Borat!
Yea, one of the best lines of an candid f1 driver in a long time.
so he IS a human after all
English is a tough language
Don't get what's so 'schocking' about it...
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Don't get what's so 'schocking' about it...

For ITV, it's a rare occurence of hearing drivers or guests on ITV swear live.

The only two folk I have witnessed swearing on ITV was when Martin Brundle interviewed them.

Ozzy Osborne and Kimi saying "shit" on T.V
I wouldn't care if he used f*ck as a substitute for punctuation.
i thought it was brilliant, although i dont think it was his language that was shocking, it was his complete disrepect (maybe not the right word, but i'm tired) for the "Schumacher Celebration"
What's so bad about "halving a sheet". :P
Atleast that's what it sounds like...
I've heard Norbert Haug call someone a 'little bastard' and I've heard Ralf say that 'the track is a little shitty' during ITV coverage over the last couple of years. My guess is its because this type of language is so widely used by English speakers that those who use it as their second tongue just do not understand the 'limitatations' of the use of these types of words.
I think it was Fisi who used the f-word on pit radio during a quali, as well.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Didn't Paul Stoddart (Minardi's boss) say live at the 2005 USGP interview that the race was "****ing crazy" and "bullshit"?
Quote from Marty502 :Didn't Paul Stoddart (Minardi's boss) say live at the 2005 USGP interview that the race was "****ing crazy" and "bullshit"?

Which was probably the less profanity-littered quote of that day.
Other than Kimi, the only other person I've heard swear live during daytime TV was Ronnie O'Sullivan after his loss for last years snooker masters to Higgins. His comment was, "Yeah well, he was a lucky bastard". hehe
Quote from nikimere :i thought it was brilliant, although i dont think it was his language that was shocking, it was his complete disrepect (maybe not the right word, but i'm tired) for the "Schumacher Celebration"

he didn't miss any celebration. it was a stupid little presentation. they barely covered it here in canada.

speedfreak227
Quote from speedfreak227 :he didn't miss any celebration. it was a stupid little presentation. they barely covered it here in canada.

speedfreak227

Lol they barely covered it here as well, all of like 20 seconds of Pele giving him a trophy hehe
hehe it was a classic with Kimi.. i also loved for those who watched it on ITV how he presented the competition question for the viewers.. i was lmao
Haha, class Kimi

Look at the guy holding the umbrella, he looks more of a bloody body guard than an umbrella holder, guess he's there incase some fights happen in the pits.

Very OT: Who would win out of a fight with all the drivers? Mr Kubica gets my vote! (On the 3rd podium stand he's still taller than the top man!)
Gotta love that guy he just got give a toss what anyone thinks about what he does

@ bawbag: i think Kubica is big but a bit to slow a think, now Massa would be a handle and would be hard to reach him the tiny sod and should a wipit on is feet
As far as I remember Marcus Grönholm said something like "I'm f-u-cking fed up with this" last season in some after stage interview. Not sure did he use F word, I'm not 100% sure.

ps. I hate this automatic forum word censoring, it's just F-word stupid.
I agree about the board censor. It's pointless and easy to get round.
#23 - JTbo
When you gotta go, you gotta go, that is life and I find it amusing how such thing can get so much publicity illepall

It would be great if men could be a men, but really men have to act like polite little girl now days
haha funny shit
Quote from BigDave2967 :For ITV, it's a rare occurence of hearing drivers or guests on ITV swear live.

It wasn't swearing, it was an other sentence for 'I was going to the bathroom'

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG