The online racing simulator
Turbo Mini League
(132 posts, started )
yeah, but the rules before the race were out of starters, those are the points with the xtra point for finishing, I can bring a seoerate rule for people who complete a certain race distance get points, but not sure wether to put these points onto a race that has already taken place....

I may just take away the extra point for finishing, and make it 1 point for starting a race, DNF score no points... hows that?
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :Can you change my name from [TS] Skaterboy to uhmmm Skaterboy ?

I ment just skaterboy .... LOL so put it as "Skaterboy" no ummmmm lol

sry i didn't turn up i had sumthing to do for a change :P
Quote from Thorvertonian :yeah, but the rules before the race were out of starters, those are the points with the xtra point for finishing, I can bring a seoerate rule for people who complete a certain race distance get points, but not sure wether to put these points onto a race that has already taken place....

I think the biggest problem is there are no other rules (for us drivers to see) then the short infos in the first post.
So I wondered where the extra point came from.

btw
In my eyes the problem with the DNF is that when you know you get points anyway and you are i.e. 7th and there is no one behind you. Then you can quit the game (you get the points anyway). Then the 6th can also quit as he will also get the points etc. And compared to others who have driven the full race distance it looks strange. I hope you get what I mean.

Quote from Thorvertonian :
I may just take away the extra point for finishing, and make it 1 point for starting a race, DNF score no points... hows that?

Sounds fair to me.
But if you change the rules then plz change it now and not after race2 or it will be unfair.
Example: When someone in the 2nd race has a disconnection because of lag and then don't get the same points like they where given to the people who disconnected in Race1 - then it's unfair and no real competition anymore.

I think you shouldn't make it all that complicated:
Give Points like in the first post
DNS without telling before the race = warning/ ban if it happens again
DNF 0 Points (or maybe 1 but to get it is as unusual as 1 point for starting in race)
The problem with this is the league was started by [SR]Jack, but he hasn't been around, so I've set the servers up, dished out the passwords etc... But he came p with the league and original rules, the extra point rule is on the post in the Storm Racing forum, but missing from this thread...

I think the point will change and DNF will not score, however as the points have already been given for race 1, this will take effect as from now, race 2 will score like this

1st: 25 Points
2nd: 20 Points
3rd: 18 Points
4th: 16 Points
5th: 14 Points
6th: 12 Points
7th: 10 Points
8th: 8 Points
9th: 7 Points
10th: 6 Points
11th: 5 Points
12th: 4 Points
13th: 3 Points
14th: 2 Points
15th and below: 1 Point

DNF - NO POINTS

If dnf is result of contact with someone else, the incident will be reviewed and points maybe given/taken away...
Quote from Thorvertonian :The problem with this is the league was started by [SR]Jack, but he hasn't been around, so I've set the servers up, dished out the passwords etc.....
--
I think the point will change and DNF will not score, however as the points have already been given for race 1, this will take effect as from now, race 2 will score like this..

I understand the problems but I don't understand the decision of giving different points for the same thing. This is completly unfair.

When you disconnected from race 1 you got points
And now when someone disconects - he will get not the same points.
Sorry but I'm really missing the logic in that decision.

What the problem with changing the given points for round1?
It takes a few minutes ok but it would be much fairer for all of us.
If people agree, I will change the points for round 1, I will ask the drivers @ round 2...

Turbo Mini League
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG