The online racing simulator
Turbo Mini League
(132 posts, started )
Quote from BBO@BSR :I think the question was meant more like:
How do we get the password. E-mial?, PM? in this forum, or?

Then we would know where to look at

Edit: And will the starting time 20:00 UTC or not
Because the poll you created isn't finished/closed (it ends after the 1st race on 12th btw.)

20:00 UTC and the password will be on this thread
TML ADMINS - PLACE No 17 is no longer reserved on behalf of Ntech.

I know its quite late in the ( race ) day , but just to say Ntech was unable to find a drive for its car number 16 , and so a 2-car team shall be fielded by them for this season in the League , therefore we have no use for the " Reserved " place that is currently showing on the driver registar , and so it is handed back to the admins / organisers of the series to allow someone else to use or an independant to join the series , its up to you what you want to do with it.

Just to add , could you please correct place number 15 in the registar so that it reads ...

" [Ntech]15 FXO " instead of " Calum FXO " , as I will be using the team driving place when racing in this league.

Thanks folks.

Calum
I really dont think my team mate acr|Morten Laursen will show up. He is in Copenhagen... But i`m not sure if he will come or not. Keep a reserve driver ready..just in case..

I think it was better to give race info on mails and it should be 2 days before the race.
Some people forgets to come here every week..just my opinion..
Quote from Calum :TML ADMINS - PLACE No 17 is no longer reserved on behalf of Ntech.

I know its quite late in the ( race ) day , but just to say Ntech was unable to find a drive for its car number 16 , and so a 2-car team shall be fielded by them for this season in the League , therefore we have no use for the " Reserved " place that is currently showing on the driver registar , and so it is handed back to the admins / organisers of the series to allow someone else to use or an independant to join the series , its up to you what you want to do with it.

Just to add , could you please correct place number 15 in the registar so that it reads ...

" [Ntech]15 FXO " instead of " Calum FXO " , as I will be using the team driving place when racing in this league.

Thanks folks.

Calum

so there is a open spot in the list?
yeah, there will be ano opne slot!
^ he said it ... 1 open slot available from my team , so the admins can decide what to do with it.

Calum
I'm really, really sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it tonight.

I've just come home from Copenhagen and my family insists on having my birthday party tonight.

I hope you have a "backup" you can join tonight instead of me. I'll be on track again to race no. 2.
If anyone is desperate for the PW to practice on the server, you can PM me for it....
i'd like to propose something. it would be real nice if we'd use our real names as racer names ( ex: G.Bush, J.Dumbass etc.) . i dont say we have to but it would be quite nice
I'm sorry very much people but something unspected happened and I can´t race tonight.
I hope I can make it next races, but it´s up to you give my spot to other racer.
Have fun, cya.
Can we get the password please?
well, as i won it! my first event win! im happy u know!
but i gotta give it up for BBO and Dave as they were very fast with older tires too, i had tire problems after 10.th lap but i had a gap that i could hold til the end. good event. more good drivers = great league
yip , cant complain about my position ( 6th out of 7 finishers , with 3 or 4 DNFs , including Ntech's Alan Zadro who crashed out mid-way through )

But with more people in the league it will definately be more interesting , its only 1 race gone , so the League Champion is still wide open and with all the STCC reserves there are , I thought they would be really wanting a chance to prove they can be in STCC , or to show what they can do in TBO class championship.

Still , South City faces up 1 week this evening , and damage limitation in every sense shall be on the cards for the Ntech team.

Calum
Quote from d6nn :well, as i won it! my first event win! im happy u know!
but i gotta give it up for BBO and Dave as they were very fast with older tires too, i had tire problems after 10.th lap but i had a gap that i could hold til the end. good event. more good drivers = great league

Congratz again for the win D6nn
I really had to fight with the lag today and again sorry to Dave for that touch - without it we would have made D6nn's race a bit more exciting
Im very sorry that i could not make it.
I have nothing to play LFS on, my laptop that i play on has gone for repair and so i had no means to race ... Hope i get it back soon!
Couldn't make it. How many drivers showed up?
12 drivers, 7 finished. 1 out from lag problems and 4 crashed out mostly due to some track mods hehe
i went because of lag and a flip on the chicane, i couldnt move
Can you post the full results, "championship" standings and the replay?
All info should be updated today, if Jack isn't around will do it when I get home from work! expect it to be on Storm-Racing.co.uk by tomorrow at the latest!
Quote from Thorvertonian :Seeing as Jack is nowhere to be seen, I have done a update to the Storm Racing website, including a championship table

http://www.storm-racing.co.uk/mtc.htm

Looks graphically good
but
why did some get points for not finishing the race?
I've never seen that.
A DNF(did not finish) is usually 0 points worth.
Yeh I'd have to agree, a DNF is 0 points. DNS should be a warning and 2 warnings or DNS's and you're out.

Turbo Mini League
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG