Username: Richard DK
Racename: acr|Richard DK

your in and thanks for joinin
I'd also like to join

Car: FXO
Username: Scherer
Racename: acr|Morten Laursen
welcome abord
Sign me up please I'm looking to gain some more expereince in these cars. They're so funnnn
#30 - d6nn
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Sign me up please I'm looking to gain some more expereince in these cars. They're so funnnn

Car:
Racer name:
LFS Name:
?
Exactly what ive been looking for!

Car : FXO
Race Name : ///Rooble
LFS Name : Rooble

Count me in also.

Username: Attila
Racename: acr| Martin
Err could I change my car to RB4?
#37 - totx
After some search I´ve just found a local sponsor and I will be able to buy an old FXO wich I can set up for your league.

I would like to join

username : totx
racer name : MHR » tot
car : FXO
Attila and I can`t participate on november the 17 th. because of a LAN part in Denmark... The rest should be ok..
put me on that lists i guess
[B]
Username - [B]Mostflyskaterboy[/B]
Racer name - [B][TS]Skaterboy[/B]
Car [B]FXO[/B]
yep, all of u are in

i didnt think it would be this popular!
EDIT!!!!!: Sorry, i cant do it anymore. On saturdays im at my dads who has dial up, and ill lag you all to death.
thanks anbiddulph
ok
Ok looks like this thing is filling up, anyway!

Seeing as the first race is not that far into the future, i suggest someone put up a server to practice! I guess this should really be anbiddulph seeing as he is the league admin. I notice in your first post you mention your team server, i cant seem to find it? Is it because its always empty (because i filter empty rooms) or is it only up at certain times?

Thats all i wanted to say, and just to make sure you enable blackwood so we can get going right away!

P.S : It'd be great also if the other particpants of this event could also pop in some time, this is so i can get to know you, aswell as your driving!
well i am hoping to practice for first race tonight at 9pm (ish) GMT. I will be on the MG Racing Server (ib) (named something like that ). I have had a problem come up with my laptop that i race with!!! so that is not working at the moment I am going to use my server to run tonight hehehe, will be less FPS but at least its some practice. Oh and recently we have had some problems with out team server, it has not been showing up at times But i cross my fingers (and my legs ) to hope its up ok tonight
The storm racing server will be changed to this combo as soon as I get home and log onto it, this will give an extra server to practice on!
Wahoo
Quote from Rooble :Ok looks like this thing is filling up, anyway!

Seeing as the first race is not that far into the future, i suggest someone put up a server to practice! I guess this should really be anbiddulph seeing as he is the league admin. I notice in your first post you mention your team server, i cant seem to find it? Is it because its always empty (because i filter empty rooms) or is it only up at certain times?

Thats all i wanted to say, and just to make sure you enable blackwood so we can get going right away!

P.S : It'd be great also if the other particpants of this event could also pop in some time, this is so i can get to know you, aswell as your driving!

JCB-LFS server (use join specific game)
sorry guys, i wont be able to make tonight... personal matters have come up
Username: Racin Jason
Racename: Racin Jason

Turbo Mini League
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG