The online racing simulator
Scawen & Eric (& Victor)? [G25 ownership question]
Have you gone and ordered the new G25 yet? You can't possibly be still using your Red Momo surely
Ohh, another directly adressed thread. I wonder how long this will live
long enough for me to say "not long"?

(Scawen has one, he used it to get the shifter differences in lfs cars programmed and tested afaik)

Delete this post if needed.
Sorry, just trying to cheer things up around here
Scawen already has a G25. He got one some time ago for testing, I believe. No idea about Eric or Vic, tbh I doubt it. One per game is probably all Logitech feel like handing out.

I love the thread title btw. And the great use of forum selection. :doh:
#6 - Don
that's what I was kinda getting at, will there be any changes due to the higher precision of the wheel etc?

sorry, did I put it in the wrong place? :something
#8 - SamH
I imagine that there will be changes, if necessary, to take full advantage of any additional features of the G25. I don't know if there are any, but I doubt that Scawen would miss an opportunity to facilitate a high-grade and popular piece of hardware, such as the G25
Scawen really has a M3? Nice decision scawen
Quote from SamH :I imagine that there will be changes, if necessary, to take full advantage of any additional features of the G25. I don't know if there are any, but I doubt that Scawen would miss an opportunity to facilitate a high-grade and popular piece of hardware, such as the G25

eg - U patches
Quote from SamH :I imagine that there will be changes, if necessary, to take full advantage of any additional features of the G25. I don't know if there are any, but I doubt that Scawen would miss an opportunity to facilitate a high-grade and popular piece of hardware, such as the G25

Yep, Scawen has specifically mentioned couple of times clutch and transmission improvements.
Quote from deggis :Yep, Scawen has specifically mentioned couple of times clutch and transmission improvements.

Specifically mentioned? Maybe just mentioned more like in "by the way" -kind of style... And it is kind of obvious anyway since the gearbox simulation is more arcade than simulation in LFS. Maybe in the next patch, maaybe not.
Quote from Hyperactive :Specifically mentioned? Maybe just mentioned more like in "by the way" -kind of style... And it is kind of obvious anyway since the gearbox simulation is more arcade than simulation in LFS. Maybe in the next patch, maaybe not.

I hope its in the next patch because after I get my DFP I will make my own H shifter.
Quote from Hyperactive :Specifically mentioned? Maybe just mentioned more like in "by the way" -kind of style... And it is kind of obvious anyway since the gearbox simulation is more arcade than simulation in LFS. Maybe in the next patch, maaybe not.

Referring to your reply... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=213337#post213337

I think that is closer to "specifically" than "by the way" considering how quiet Scawen usually is (about future improvements).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG