The online racing simulator
Hummer, marmite car??
(45 posts, started )
Hummer, marmite car??
Ive seen loads of posts on other forums with lots of different view about the hummer H2

on one side of the coin its very very 'blinging' as its now said and a very cool car,

but then it costs around £60,000 and does around 5mpg?

Do you like it? or do you hate it?
This webby sums up pretty much everything I feel about the H2.
I appreciate the H1 as far as it being used for its intended purpose goes, not as a road car. And I don't have anything nice to say about the H2.
What is the point of SUV? My opinion is that if you don't go offroading at least once a year in your big ass SUV, then you shouldn't be driving one.
#6 - Dumpy
I hate them. Someone in my apartment complex drives one, and I always think bad things about them when I see them at the mailroom. Grr.

omg, I want one of those fuh2.com stickers to put on his "car"
Biggest, fattest, most disgusting waste of goddam time and material EVER. Made specifically for people with more cash than brains. fuh2, damn right :up:
The best thing I've ever seen is a bright yellow H2 with a lift kit, big fat offroad tires, and a big sticker that reads: TONKA.
For the same price there are many much more interesting vehicles
I personally can't stand them, but that being said, it's not up to me what other people decide to drive. IMHO, there are much stupider cars to drive out there, but whatever floats your boat.

By the way, at 6,400 lbs, it's only a couple hunded pounds heavier than a Bently Continental GT, and probably gets better milage..
HAHA. That's a funny sign.
That just doesn't make any sense...
Quote from Blackout :That just doesn't make any sense...

Nor does your face

Sorry, I had to do that quote. I was waiting about half an year until someone says that. But I don't really have something again your face so don't take it personal

I really don't like the big SUV's. In a town near of mine someone owns a H2 and if he parks it he uses the whole sidewalk and half of the street...sucks pretty much.
And I still don't see any sense for someone who lives in a city to such a SUV. It's dangerous for all the other participants of the traffic :/
Quote from Forbin :The best thing I've ever seen is a bright yellow H2 with a lift kit, big fat offroad tires, and a big sticker that reads: TONKA.

I've seen the same done, but with a Hilux. Made me lol.

Quote from Polaxis :Nor does your face

Sorry, I had to do that quote. I was waiting about half an year until someone says that. But I don't really have something again your face so don't take it personal

I really don't like the big SUV's. In a town near of mine someone owns a H2 and if he parks it he uses the whole sidewalk and half of the street...sucks pretty much.
And I still don't see any sense for someone who lives in a city to such a SUV. It's dangerous for all the other participants of the traffic :/

Because in a big car the driver feels safe. So then everyone ends up with a Chelsea Tractor so they feel safe on the school run.
-
(P5YcHoM4N) DELETED by P5YcHoM4N
#16 - CSU1
But it really doesn't make any sense for an advert.
"Jesus drovove an SUV" =Jesus=good=SUVs are good, but
"Mohammad (Arabs) pumped his gas (oil)"= Arabs sold the gas for Jesus. SUVs eat lots of gas= money to Arabs. Arabs= "evil" (in today's "media).
So it's fighting against itself, in my opinnion.

But about the Hummers and SUVs, I hate them. Every time I see one of those I feel I should go and shoot the owner in the face. No guestions asked, most of them never use them offroad or in places you couln't go with a normal car. It's just waste of good petrol.
I don't even like the idea of owning a big fat tank like that. I can never understand why people spend vast amounts money of things like BMW X5s when for the same money they could a really nice, much classier looking, much better to drive "proper" BMW.
When you see a man driving an H2 you know he's compensating for something.

When you see a woman driving an H2 get the hell off the road before she runs you off the road (women shouldn't be allowed driving cars more than half a tonn)
in my opinion, a 4x4 (suv for u americans ) should stick to the countryside and go offroad like it is supposed to, and small city cars should stick to the cities and towns. especially in some parts of london, you see a big 4x4 which cant turn round a tight road causing a traffic jam and not very fuel efficient (I'm kinda glad that 4x4s will have to pay more in london than normal cars).
Quote from Xaid0n :in my opinion, a 4x4 (suv for u americans ) should stick to the countryside and go offroad like it is supposed to, and small city cars should stick to the cities and towns. especially in some parts of london, you see a big 4x4 which cant turn round a tight road causing a traffic jam and not very fuel efficient (I'm kinda glad that 4x4s will have to pay more in london than normal cars).

That's the thing. Most new SUV's are made just to run around town, and when it comes to going offroad they get stuck driving over gravel. I've seen videos of super costly SUV's getting stuck in anything and the cheaper 4x4 made for such a task towing it out. Though the best is a H2 driving over a rock no higher than the tips of my boots and snapping the steering arm.
yay, debate ,

lets remember, if you can afford to import it, you can afford insurance, petrol ect and mantenence costs
Quote from CSU1 :Sorry I can't help myself lmao at the wording on your avetar , omg I don't think it's right expressing yourself like that on these forums

Haha, I couldn't quite fit "Nurburgring" on my avatar

Quote from Blackout :But it really doesn't make any sense for an advert.
"Jesus drovove an SUV" =Jesus=good=SUVs are good, but
"Mohammad (Arabs) pumped his gas (oil)"= Arabs sold the gas for Jesus. SUVs eat lots of gas= money to Arabs. Arabs= "evil" (in today's "media).
So it's fighting against itself, in my opinnion.

Yeah, it makes no sense to me either. Almost makes you think it's a spoof, but on the other hand I'm sure there are people out there stupid enough to think it's a good idea. "Hey, we're already showing our lack of concern for the environment with this bad boy, why not get religion and politics involved?!"
#24 - CSU1
Quote from Michael Denham :Haha, I couldn't quite fit "Nurburgring" on my avatar

Yeah, it makes no sense to me either. Almost makes you think it's a spoof, but on the other hand I'm sure there are people out there stupid enough to think it's a good idea. "Hey, we're already showing our lack of concern for the environment with this bad boy, why not get religion and politics involved?!"

Yeah! but still I wouldn't brodcast to people all over the world that "I love the ring" lol .I dont btw
#25 - Vain

Hummer, marmite car??
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG