The online racing simulator
Official announcement about OLFSL
Some of you already know this but it's time to tell you all.

Me and FienDi split up weeks ago but today things got a bit more official because I filed for divorce. This is for the best for us both.

OLFSL will go on like before, we have been able to talk about it and we have everything on paper this week, my lawyer is taking care of that for us. We will both stay in OLFSL Staff and in Flying Finn, FienDi is actually one of my best friends.

Everything is ok again, I'm happier than I've been in a very long time and I think FienDi is too.

I will change my nickname soon - don't know yet what it will be but can't exactly call myself Mrs FienDi anymore.. Email address will be the same, I won't change it. At least not yet.
#2 - Cawwa
This is a crisis for a very long time. Try to take it easy. Of course it helps if you are friends, still it's a very painfull process to go through. Go with some kind of peace in your mind and best of luck to both of you.
FFS admit it Mrs Fiendi - you both broke up because your both moving to scotland and becoming my lovechildren bwahahahhaa
Lol
#5 - Tukko
she's moving over here..
Too Warm
Quote from f1r3b4ll :FFS admit it Mrs Fiendi - you both broke up because your both moving to scotland and becoming my lovechildren bwahahahhaa

C'mon Fireballs....you must know that Scotland is far too warm for the Finns, they'll start to defrost in temperatures like that!
Quote from russraine :C'mon Fireballs....you must know that Scotland is far too warm for the Finns, they'll start to defrost in temperatures like that!

Ice queen?
nah just Sami's stiff nipples (it is rather cold apparently over there :P)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG