The online racing simulator
MASTER SERVER down...again?!?
(75 posts, started )
The dev's certainly have multiple locations, and multiple platforms they can run the master server from; but I'm sure they'd appreciate the offer severenth
#27 - mr_x
it's been down some time... since about 1.30pm (UK Time). something can't be right! not usually down this long, is it?
something seems to be working again ...
its online NOW
#30 - mr_x
just as I post in this thread too :P
Master server still down for me
#32 - Jakg
working here!
got it going again, just needed to restart comp
One of the most bug free master servers is down again...
Same for me!Masterserver down!! :-(
Hmm, it's not completely down. If you try often enough, the connect will succeed and you can get a list of servers. Then you can join a game, but you may have to try again repeatedly until you get lucky and the connection works.
Reboot the pc as well, that does the trick.
seems to be a bad time all over, master server down, and my wireless network wont connect either havent been online now since the 18th. hope to see you all on the track soon
It's screwing me over to, it was connecting me and when I clicked to see who was on the server it would say "Unable to connect to master server"

Now it's constantly down, whata poop.
Thats what am getting.
i aint gettin on either, cant connect to master server blablablab??
Sounds like everyone canrt go on it.
Just fancied a quick blast and couldn't connect either.
Back on now
fine for moi
#46 - IcYX
*g* a new patch is coming out ;D
#47 - d6nn
fixed
Well, there's definitely something going on for the last few hours. Looks very spiky in the server history.
#49 - Vain
Quote from IcYX :*g* a new patch is coming out ;D

Soon everyone is going crazy just because of that post. Congratulations!

Vain
#50 - SamH
The problem is blueyonder, and they're aware of it. I've just been flaming them over the phone about it.

MASTER SERVER down...again?!?
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG