The online racing simulator
MASTER SERVER down...again?!?
(75 posts, started )
Noone can´t connect. Only the persons who stayed here for hours are still there.
#2 - dev
Yup Can't connect either
Tinfoil-hat Alert!
Man teh battlestations..
This is A Code Norris alert!

=)
The masterserver is in the house of the devs....
So I just re-installed for nothing?AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, when wiil it be back up and running again, almighty ones?
Quote from Blaeza :So I just re-installed for nothing?AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, when wiil it be back up and running again, almighty ones?

Do not, i repeat, do not stress the forces of Chuck Norris. He will haunt you in your sleep...

In other words, when it´s ready, you´ll know, and so will i.
I'm sure Scawen will get it work as soon as possible. So get a tea / coffee etc.. or read a book.

Strange thing is that the master seems to be very stable for some month but then starts to fail 3 - 5 times before it gets stable again (or am I wrong here?)
Leo's learned to press buttons i guess

Troy
NO LFS UAH!!!

Question: Will new pbs counted while the server is down?
#11 - KiAn
oh no!!!! lfs dowm!!!!
Nice. Now I got a timeout. Its crap that you have to connect via master server!
Tonight for some reason i cant connect to master server at all
my internet is working fine
is the master server down at the moment?

and were can i view the status of the master server??
thanks
I can't connect, anybody else having this problem? suggestions?
yes I have the same problem, hopefully they can fix it because i've just bought S2...
same..
i got the same problem : (
new graphic updates for the big GTRs!
so please stand by...
S5 is comming???!!!

maybe not...

my crystal ball cant connect as well

"Master Server is down" Threads -O- METER: [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] DATA OUT OF RANGE - PLEASE REBOOT
It looks like Blueyonder are having trouble over in the london area - although its not specifically near Scawen's place, it could be any number of routing / communication problems. Then again, it could be entirely unrelated, and there could be a hardware fault. Who knows

3j; since the master server runs off a blueyonder connection, I can certainly vouch that their services (at least over my side of the country) have gone downhill recently.
If its of any use, BlackBoxGaming are prepared to run a ' backup' master servers list or, run the list in its entirerity
cheers thanks for that!

(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG