The online racing simulator
Steve Irwin passes away
(93 posts, started )
Thats so freaking sad.
Steve was properbly my favorite tv host,
Farewell Steve,you will be sorely missed

I can see the stingrays talking right after one of them killed Steve.

"DUDE!!"
"What he annoyed me"
"THAT WAS STEVE IRWING YOU ASSHOLE!!"
"WHAT! OH NO! NO! NOOO!"

then the killer stingray gets his...ass(?) kicked by the others.

RIP Steve.
Steve Irwin passes away
Its a way off topic! But i loved this bloke! And the mad crap he used to say!

Crikey, he almost had me!

RIP Meight!
#30 - Jakg
RIP - But a repost
Loved his respect towards animals and his accent. Rest in peace.
-
(Michael Denham) DELETED by Michael Denham : not needed now threads merged
This is soo sad. What will Discovery and Animal Planet be without him? He was surely one of my favourite tv hosts.... A big loss. And i'm sure the animals are missing him already arrot: :spider: :monkey: :bunny: :cat3: :gromit: :sheep:

RIP
A freakin stingray?
i thought a corc would have bit him in two but a stingray throught the heart?>!?!?!
he should have stayed on land mucking with great giant lizards, he could have done that un til he was 100
RIP Steve:tombstone:weeping:
This month's avatars should all be steve Irwin.
Quote from Becky Rose :On the plus side, he was killed doing what he loved. On the down side, it does kinda reek of "I told you so...".

Yes, you're completely right.

Quote from wheel4hummer :This month's avatars should all be steve Irwin.

+6*10^23!!!

Well... sad to hear that such a great showmaster died. Crocodile Hunter was always my favourite weekend-TV-Show. I think there will also be a "Steve Irwin revival day" here in Germany on RTL2... read something like this on their webpage today.

Requiescat in Pace, Steve.
R.I.P. Steve, you were a legend
ive got nothing else to say then that this is sad

ill miss not being able to watch his shows undubbed
#39 - Jakg
RIP

<<New Avatar<<
I was shocked when I heard it on the radio this morning.

As I have turtles myself I remember him holding up a turtle saying: Ain't she a beauty?

I loved him for his pure and honest enthusiasm for nature! R.I.P. Steve!
<<< new avatar <<<
Damn, I havn't seen any of his shows lately but I just know he was a proper nut who love the thought of being close up to something so dangerouse.

RIP Steve, your enthusiasm will live on.
It's certainly a shock (heard from a friend in New York this-morning). We Aussies always tended to celebrate him in a fairly mocking way, but the heart and the respect were always there lurking just beneath the jest. He was like a hyper-visceral David Attenborough, as wild and unique as the creatures he confronted every day. There was no finer spokesperson for Australian fauna. We will miss him...
Likewise. A legend... gone
I couldn't believe it when my mum said he'd died. I was sat for ages just thinking "No it can't be true" but it was.

RIP Steve.
You will be missed.
avatar changed... *throws out ass apple ......*uploads Steve Irwin Legend
#47 - joen
He sure was passionate about what he was doing, but to be honest I always thought that someday something could go terribly wrong. Sadly it did

RIP
Threads merged.
i saw many of his documentrys....and it seems that everytime NOTHING could go wrong...i could bet on that. but life is crwel, especialy in the wield. a true nature fanatic that he died prowd that he did what he loved most in life. poor terry R.I.P. Crazy Steve
Its really sad :weeping: when i was a kid i saw him everyday, Im gonna remember him as a hero, a legend.

I hope u r in the heaven R.I.P Steve nature friend

Steve Irwin passes away
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG