The online racing simulator
Steve Irwin passes away
(93 posts, started )
Steve Irwin passes away
Bloody legend he was
CRIKEY!!!!

Man that sucks. He is best wild animal / crazy / wild / guy there is on TV. Now there are all these imposters and they really suck.
And its Steve Irwin by the way not Steve Erwin.
Yeah, a real shame
Not just a loopy character but quite dedicated to conservation and the natural world. Loved his enthusiasm. He was sorta like a rough-as, action-packed David Attenborough in khakis, Blundstone boots and carrying a big bucket of vernacular

RIP Steve.
On the plus side, he was killed doing what he loved. On the down side, it does kinda reek of "I told you so...".
Saw this on the news this morning and made a point about it on another forum. When i first heard the reporter said "rumored" and no info on how he died. But now its known i agree with Becky, he was doing something he loved.

RIP, i know i will miss his programs.
rip croc hunter
#9 - CSU1
:grumpy: Damn u stingray. damn you to hell.
R.I.P Steve Erwin....
Yeah what a shocker, couldnt believe it when i heard. Its a real shame, one of the most crazy but also enthusiastic people about the natural world. His programs were great especially the one about the worlds most deadliest snakes when he let one of them up his shirt.... was totaly crazy! then ge goes, one bite from this little beauty and i will be dead withing seconds....

It also goes to show what a dangerous animal a stingray can be...

R.I.P Steve Irwin, the world wont be the same without you...:weeping:
I couldn't believe it when i heard it on the news this morning..
He was like an immortal man to me and even when i think about it now i still can't believe it...

R.I.P. Steve!

He annoyed me to begin with, with his crazy and overdone stereotype of Aussies. But then I realised it wasn't entirely an act, and he was just genuinely extremely enthusiastic, and I began to really enjoy his programs (even if I did s****** at the way he said things).

Quote from Steve Irwin :This is one of the most deadliest snakes in the world. It reeeeeeeally hates have it's tummy ticked, and no one has ever lived to tell the tale. So I'm gonna tickle his belly. Goootchi Goootchi Gooo!

Marvellous.

Such a shame it had to happen to him, but what a way to go! RIP Steve, and don't forget to scare St. Peter with a bloody huge croc!

Edit: lol, the auto censor doesn't like the work "s n i g g e r"
I can imagine him approaching the stingray and saying "anything can happen in the next half hour"

(You'll only get it if you watched Gerry Anderson's Stingray...)

Seriously though RIP Steve. At least he died doing what he loved. Gotta feel sorry for his family too.
This is awfull.. Steve has been a favorite for me for years and this is a huge loss for the whole world... R.I.P...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#15 - Mc21
He's been doing Crocodile Hunter for years, even made a movie. Damn stupid Stingrays
I just heard. May he rest in peace.

That actually stops me from playing the Croc Man games completely, altough I haven't seen them in years.

I often thought of him as many others, that would pass away with old age.

Like Eddie Gurreruo, or Bruce Lee. Such a shame he left too soon.
R.I.P Steve Irwin
was a legend!
its hard to think 'steve irwin is dead' as i always thought of him as immortal. i feel sorry for his widow and kids.

RIP the maddest dude in the whole wide world!
A shame, there won't be another like him.

Damn fish.

(Thread title spelling corrected)
Yes, like the rest of the world, I am shocked that anything could happen to Steve Irwin :superman:. The world has lost a great spokesman for the animal kingdom.

My personal favorite from the Crocodile Hunter was when he was in my home state in the US. He was in Pennsylvania after the rattlesnake for the poisonous snake show. He looked under a log, "CRIKEY, there must be 20 OF THEM under here! I'm gonna GET ME one!" and he dives under the log and comes out with a big fat rattler.

It's a shame, but he did have a child now. Once you have kids, it's time to tone down on the dangerous stuff and take the responsibility of staying around for the kids.

RIP :tombstone
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Feel bad for his family, especially the kids. At lest he died doing his fvorite stuff.
A sting through the heart, tthat's bad luck RIP
RIP.

I was shocked to hear this i was only watching him on tele yesterday
Wasnt the last death by stingray sometime in the 1940's ? I head something like that but reason killed him was because he got stung in chest.
He was a real life crocodile dundee.
I think some channel (not sure which one) is going to be showing all of Irwin's programmes, but as I just said not sure which channel or when, no doubt it will be soon though
i remember his great ability to spot snakes while moving 30mph down a pothole filled dusty backroad!

Quote from Steve Irwin :"Maan, look at this, isn't that beautiful! just look it! its big shiny teeth. Now you can tell its not happy about the situation!"

Steve Irwin passes away
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG