The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :Is that some of the half? What constitutes long hair? 1mm to a bald man could be considered long hair. we need more details knoosemuckle. And what exactly is a "metal faggot"? Would the tin man be a "metal faggot"?

you never change do you. what age you now? 28? and you still act like a mong. How's about you call it a day with this forum and headbutt your way through a chainsaw?

PS, your post made no sense at all. maybe if you took your nob out of the Dyson for a second, you'll gain the composure needed to hold a conversation.
Damn dadge, I wonder who you are talking about now.. Anyways, I got a pretty good laugh from all this
Quote from TamelCoe :Damn dadge, I wonder who you are talking about now.. Anyways, I got a pretty good laugh from all this

a good laugh from what? you seem to think i might have an issue with my picture being posted on a forum. but you seem to have forgotten that it was ME who uploaded it. (congratulations for clicking on the link in my signature moron)
you need to get better trolls m8. you're starting to look like a dinosaur.
oh, and your boring. notice how there's less and less people who respond to your shit these days?
move on sunshine.
Quote from dadge :
oh, and your boring. notice how there's less and less people who respond to your shit these days?
move on sunshine.

But you are not boring I didn't get good laughs of posting your pic here, I got the laughs from the way you reacted
it's just the way i respond to complete tools. lucky for both of us, your exactly the tool i'm talking about. i'm glad i could help make your retarded-ness that little bit less uncomfortable. even if it were just for a few minutes. anyway, it's way past your bed time. and we all know your uncle John doesn't like it when you're awake during his "special" visits.
No uncomfortable here, thx I was just heading to sleep, good night!

Btw, I don't know why you are so butthurt. I admire you being straightforward and for talking down everyone, but got a little disappointed here because you talked down yourself instead of me.
I was waiting for the opposite to have my good night sleep. It's an uniqueness of a twisted retarted mind to have such a way to pleasure myself.
again, you over think it. I'm not "butthurt". as i stated in a previous post, this is how i respond to complete tools. if I'm responding to you in this manor, then unfortunately, that means you're a complete tool. I'm so sorry, i don't make the rules.
from your last 4 posts, 1 of then made some kind of sense. that's a 1 in 4 chance of your posts making sense. can you just not bother posting 3 times per every 4 just to increase the chance of somebody making head or tail about what you're talking about?
oh, and for the record. i wasn't talking down to everyone. just you. i feel you need the extra effort.
Do complete tool retarted trolls really need to make sense anyways?

Quote from 5haz :Turns out there is such thing as a metal faggot.

LOL.
Yes. now be a man of your word and f**k off to your bed!
Dage do you have any new mixes up and when are you performing this weekend?
Quote from TamelCoe :same shyte

so we're just posting pictures of each other then? ok, i'll do you..

+
Quote from Stig209 :Yes thats the way I like it! need to buy this cd soon (yes im old-fashioned and i still listen up to CDs)

MP3's are old fashioned, not CD's.
Quote from Stig209 :Yes thats the way I like it! need to buy this cd soon (yes im old-fashioned and i still listen up to CDs)

I don't like them that much... There's lots of artist from which I only like one or two songs...

Quote from garol :MP3's are old fashioned, not CD's.

And how the hell's that?

Hardcore Superstar - Moonshine
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG