The online racing simulator
Mount Kimbie - Carbonated

inside my own mix from 2010 :0
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare : Soundcloud keeps deleting it...
Quote from The Very End :What? You don't even have øØ in your alphabet!

Lol... No we don't have it at all... We don't even have w and q in our alphabet, but we do have č, ć, ž, š, đ...

Nothing, nothing at all...
Quote from matijapkc :Lol... No we don't have it at all... We don't even have w and q in our alphabet, but we do have č, ć, ž, š, đ...

Nothing, nothing at all...

Whaaaaaaaat? That's utterly retarded, how you even say those letters lol?

Well, the story could be something like that.. or who knows.

ANYHOWWWW:
Timycry - Better Die Standing
Quote from The Very End :What? You don't even have øØ in your alphabet!

What you mean lol? Offcourse we don't, i just copy/pasted it from youtube, i thought it would be discrespectfull to write just an "o"
Aww thanks hunny
Well, but how did you stumble across that music anyway?
Quote from The Very End :Aww thanks hunny
Well, but how did you stumble across that music anyway?

A friend post me that second song "My war", but i know for Asle a couple of years now, why do you think it's impossible to stumble upon it anyway?
Not to sound like a racist/country whore, but Serbia and knowing people who use Æ, Ø, Å .. well Forgive me my Serbian lover.
Don't be delusional We're not North Korea lol You gotta love the media, who knows what kind of image does Balkan countries have in people's eyes
Lol, true true Well, new experiences and imputs every day!

Gotta try out a nation song then (and listen to this you too, from start to end).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz3BjF-tvTY
I won't even write it's name here ^_^
Quote from The Very End :Lol, true true Well, new experiences and imputs every day!

Gotta try out a nation song then (and listen to this you too, from start to end).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz3BjF-tvTY
I won't even write it's name here ^_^

my norwegian (or swedish) isn't so good but I understand the "title" of the song and couple of other words. But hasn't any kind of idea wtf that was about and that made me laugh for it

Listening something not that serious (or understandalbe for anyone who don't speak finnish) Slipknot - Dirlanda but it's a great fun
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG