The online racing simulator
Quote from Seb66 :Shit genre . Nah, we've got everything down here But you currently live at Al-Qādisiyyah.. So thats the only type of music you CAN listen to

Grime, I bet you have everything down there and over here in Al-Qādisiyyah this is the music to listen to and we all dress as I have in my avatar, it's 'hood' it's not my fault your urbanly challenged? Yes I did make that word up but don't forget Sebawstian I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :That is quite possibly one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

Even "trolololo" is better!

Everyone hates my taste in music
Quote from AMB :Grime, I bet you have everything down there and over here in Al-Qādisiyyah this is the music to listen to and we all dress as I have in my avatar, it's 'hood' it's not my fault your urbanly challenged? Yes I did make that word up but don't forget Sebawstian I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

Yeahh, I remember your hood clearly while racing Have you actually been to my house..? I can't remember.. For the sake of my house not being bombed I hope not
Quote from AMB : Everyone hates my taste in music

Your a white kid who likes taking pictures of himself in his Milk ridden bathroom for his Myplace/Face****, who's only taste of crime was stealing sweeties from Mr.Jefferson's shop.

In all fairness, your not meant to be listening to that kind of Music.

Quote from -NightFly- :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okecidtV5Z4

I like it! (no pun intended.)
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Your a white kid who likes taking pictures of himself in his Milk ridden bathroom for his Myplace/Face****, who's only taste of crime was stealing sweeties from Mr.Jefferson's shop.

Yes I'm white, well observed, I don't have MySpace, Rarely have pics on my facebook, Bathroom had shampoo not milk, and if you still think that I wouldn't like to have breakfast at your house, Oh and Yes my only crime was stealing sweets because you obviously know me so well.... lol and the music is for everyone, doesn't matter what skin color you are lol, there's plenty of 'white kids' around here who would shock you, as for my picture it's just for fun, because a girl wanted me to go on webcam and so I dressed up like that, she laughed, I laughed, we're all a bunch of happy mofo's, and omg, TL;DR^?

Edit: I'll act like you expect or stereotype me to be from now on in this thread,

YO WASGWANIN CUZI, LISTN TO DIZ 1 YE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcBENIIH54 BLAAD E GOT IT GOIN OFF. lol
Quote from AMB :Yes I'm white, well observed, I don't have MySpace, Rarely have pics on my facebook, Bathroom had shampoo not milk, and if you still think that I wouldn't like to have breakfast at your house, Oh and Yes my only crime was stealing sweets because you obviously know me so well.... lol and the music is for everyone, doesn't matter what skin color you are lol, there's plenty of 'white kids' around here who would shock you, as for my picture it's just for fun, because a girl wanted me to go on webcam and so I dressed up like that, she laughed, I laughed, we're all a bunch of happy mofo's, and omg, TL;DR^?

Edit: I'll act like you expect or stereotype me to be from now on in this thread,

YO WASGWANIN CUZI, LISTN TO DIZ 1 YE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcBENIIH54 BLAAD E GOT IT GOIN OFF. lol

Oh dear AMB...

I was only kidding chap. Don't take it to heart!
Seeing Dj S3rl and Dj Haze tonight

wh00p wh00p

Quote from BreadC :Scooter <3 hardstyle xD

Strange...scooter doing hardstyle o_O
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Nobody should listen to this kind of music. This crap is exactly what's giving hip hop a bad name. :thumbsdow
In Flames - Bottled
Quote from jibber :Nobody should listen to this kind of music. This crap is exactly what's giving hip hop a bad name. :thumbsdow

It's not hip hop for a start so go listen to Lil Wayne, as for that song people do listen to it, around here anyway.

Also if you think it's crap because of the words then you obviously don't listen to the words nor understand the words, and it wouldn't surprise me, so care to explain why it's crap? or just 'try' to troll.
Quote from AMB :

It's not hip hop for a start so go listen to Lil Wayne, as for that song people do listen to it, around here anyway.

Also if you think it's crap because of the words then you obviously don't listen to the words nor understand the words, and it wouldn't surprise me, so care to explain why it's crap? or just 'try' to troll.

What is it if it's not hip hop? I mean, yeah, it isn't hip hop... not compared to real hip hop anyway, but i'm sure the producers of that song think it's hip hop? Or wait, you called it "hood"... makes more sense i guess.

The lyrics are shit, like most commercial hip hop.

If you feel like rapping about bitches and blingg is good lyrics, good for you. Sounds like you have no actual idea about hip hop culture.

And Lil Wayne goes into the exact same category my friend.

PS: I believe you that people listen to it, it's the reason why Lil Wayne is selling so many albums.
AVB, A State Of Trance Classics (4 CD's of trance anthems)
it's like a flies arse (hard to beat)
Quote from jibber :What is it if it's not hip hop? I mean, yeah, it isn't hip hop... not compared to real hip hop anyway, but i'm sure the producers of that song think it's hip hop? Or wait, you called it "hood"... makes more sense i guess.

The lyrics are shit, like most commercial hip hop.

If you feel like rapping about bitches and blingg is good lyrics, good for you. Sounds like you have no actual idea about hip hop culture.

And Lil Wayne goes into the exact same category my friend.

PS: I believe you that people listen to it, it's the reason why Lil Wayne is selling so many albums.

No it's called 'Grime', as for lyrics being shit? learn to know what they mean, and it makes sense... Lil Wayne sells so much for one reason: AMERICANS, as for him rapping about bling and 'bitches' point me out to which part it's focused on that, anyway it was one song I posted, I'll post more when I want to thanks, oh a quick question, in your 'opinion' who is a good 'rapper'
Quote from AMB :No it's called 'Grime', as for lyrics being shit? learn to know what they mean, and it makes sense... Lil Wayne sells so much for one reason: AMERICANS, as for him rapping about bling and 'bitches' point me out to which part it's focused on that, anyway it was one song I posted, I'll post more when I want to thanks, oh a quick question, in your 'opinion' who is a good 'rapper'

Grime... so it's grime-hip hop?

The whole video is focused on bitches and bling, or did i miss something? So tell me what the meaning of those lyrics really is, i'm curious.

Anyway, you're welcome to post any songs you like of course. I was just voicing my opinion about this music. ...and maybe trolling a little bit, but for a good cause (because i still think music these days is crap mostly, including the song we're talking about (it's just an opinion tho, so take it easy)).

Good rappers are: Q-Tip, KRS-One, Atmosphere (Slug), Kev Brown, Biggie, Grand Puba, Del The Funky Homosapien, De La Soul, Mos Def, Common, Black Sheep, etc.
ffuuuck s3rl was amazing as always
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG