amagawd amagawd guitar solo woohooo!
One of the best guitarist at the time the song were made
Radiohead- Creep
Motorhead - Civil War
Quote from The Very End :Yes, and therfor -

Europe - Final Countdown

amagawd amagawd guitar solo woohooo!
One of the best guitarist at the time the song were made

Is that the song Bodom did a cover of? Great cover, haven't heard the origional.

3 Inches of Blood - The Hydra's Teeth
It wasn't (as most people think) Bodom covered The Final Countdown. It was a band called Norther.

The original sounds almost exactly the same, but without the growling
Glenn Branca - 'Indeterminate Activity of Resultant Masses'

Incredibly rare, I've been looking for this for atleast ten years! Just been issued on Atavistic
Quote from Crashgate3 :It wasn't (as most people think) Bodom covered The Final Countdown. It was a band called Norther.

The original sounds almost exactly the same, but without the growling

Ah. Guess that's what happens when you download music with P2P programs; you get people who have no idea what the song is.

The Allmand Brothers Band - Jessica

Somethin a little different :P
Yeah Allman Brothers! Nice work Mags :up: The Allmans are one of the best but most-underrated/unknown blues/rock groups from the 70s...

My mates and I used to have poker nights and that ABB album (Brothers & Sisters) would always get at least one turn - still does when we all hook up for Festivus. Jessica's one of my favourite songs ever (BBC's Top Gear uses a version as their theme song, but the original owns it). One of the many hybrid bands my mates & I formed covered "Come & Go Blues" too Ah, memories ... think I'll go put it on, after this:

Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
Quote from The Very End :Is it a new woman or is it the man itself that sings, if he does it would be the end of nightiwsh, because he can`t sing, he is horrible at it, sounds like a 12 year kid that tries to growl!

It's the new female singer. Her voice is really more pop style than metal. I don't like it at all. Marco (bass) sings again at some of the songs and it's funny how his voice is louder than lead singer's. Fortunately I'm not exactly a fan so it's not a big deal how bad or good the new album is.

Quote from Hankstar :Yeah Allman Brothers! Nice work Mags :up: The Allmans are one of the best but most-underrated/unknown blues/rock groups from the 70s...

My mates and I used to have poker nights and that ABB album (Brothers & Sisters) would always get at least one turn - still does when we all hook up for Festivus. Jessica's one of my favourite songs ever (BBC's Top Gear uses a version as their theme song, but the original owns it). One of the many hybrid bands my mates & I formed covered "Come & Go Blues" too Ah, memories ... think I'll go put it on, after this:[/I]

Me likes too Allman. Perfect summer music. If not underrated, very unknown at least. It was known as live/jam band but I wish they had made more actual studio albums with the original line-up. "One Way Out" and "Hoochie Coochie Man" (cover though) are my favourites.

That Top Gear episode where James May tries to play the theme with car engine sounds is stupid. "Top Gear theme" while it's just a ripped off riff. :mad:
Prefer Isley Brothers myself.

Currently... G. Love & Special Sauce - Can't Go Back to Jersey

How appropriate.
Marley - Legend
Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Orbital - Dr Who Theme Mix (Live)

Poison Pen - Stronghold Movement
Quote from Hankstar :(BBC's Top Gear uses a version as their theme song, but the original owns it)

Yup. Terrific riff... It seems just a little out of place on a car show to me though. Not sure why :P Ah well, Top Gear is entertaining at least. I wish we got it over here so I didn't have to download it

In Flames - Acoustic Medley
Quote from MAGGOT :Yup. Terrific riff... It seems just a little out of place on a car show to me though. Not sure why :P Ah well, Top Gear is entertaining at least. I wish we got it over here so I didn't have to download it

In Flames - Acoustic Medley

That song is damn nice, the In Flames I mean
Sure is. I love it, some great display of talent. And people think metal bands are talentless. Psshhh....

In Flames - Pallar Anders Visa

Another great display by a great band.
Take This Life is probably my favourite In Flames song. Listening to it now
Quote from Crashgate3 :Take This Life is probably my favourite In Flames song. Listening to it now

It is, a very good song I mean
Don`t forget classics like Trigger, Dark Signs, Pinball Map, Clouds Connected and a lot more

Now listening on :

In Flames - Dialouge with Stars
The Crystal Method - "Busy Child"
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG