The online racing simulator
Quote from obsolum :Opeth - Face of Melinda

That's full of win!

Watching (and listening ) to the new Metallica DVD 'Francais pour une nuit'

What a stunning place for a concert.
Radiohead - Let Down
Audioslave - Be yourselfe.
Quote from The Very End :Audioslave - Be yourselfe.

Quote from Audioslave - Be Yourself :Don't lose any sleep tonight
I'm sure everything will end up alright
You may win or lose

But to be yourself is all that you can do, yeah

I love that song.

Listening to Careless Whisper - Seether
Wolfmother - Colossal

man i love this band..
Porcupine Tree - Drawing The Line
U96 - Night in Motion
Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
I was down at the Dome last night and...

I saw Silversun Pickups playing live, and they where amazing ! Lots of energy, great tunes, an excited and exciting alternative/indie band and well worth going to see - and if you like Lazy Eye wait until you hear it live ! For the perves amongst you Nikki Monninger (bass) bounces about on stage like a happy little flappy bunny and is a joy to drool over but the whole band is energetic.

I saw The Horrors. Quite simply the worst band i've ever seen live. It was like a bunch of kids that had no street cred even amongst geeks where given instruments and told to "be a little bit like Oasis". Except they wheren't Oasis, they where crap, and everybody present resorted to playing with their mobile phones until they buggered off stage.

Finaly I saw Placebo. Their stage show is amazing and lavvish and the music good, if you like them make sure you see them at least once before they split or die of hedonism - you dont get a stage show like that with any other band who charges that kind of money (~£30 a ticket).
Quote from G!NhO :Thats acually pretty nice, but it's not really hardcore is it. If it is, it is really different from the hardcore i am used to.

Newer hardcore has a much different sound to earlier hardcore
Quote from Becky Rose :
Finaly I saw Placebo. Their stage show is amazing and lavvish and the music good, if you like them make sure you see them at least once before they split or die of hedonism - you dont get a stage show like that with any other band who charges that kind of money (~£30 a ticket).

Argh, they're playing at a festival in australia but the tickets are $150 :/

And they're doing sideshows in every city BUT mine -.-
Quote from Becky Rose :I saw Silversun Pickups playing live, and they where amazing ! Lots of energy, great tunes, an excited and exciting alternative/indie band and well worth going to see - and if you like Lazy Eye wait until you hear it live ! For the perves amongst you Nikki Monninger (bass) bounces about on stage like a happy little flappy bunny and is a joy to drool over but the whole band is energetic.

See my previous post. I just found them recently and picked up their latest album, Swoon. Love it.
Quote from Forbin :See my previous post. I just found them recently and picked up their latest album, Swoon. Love it.

You need to get their Carnavas album. Your very survival depends upon it.
Streetlight Manifesto - Forty Days
Streetlight Manifesto - 9mm and a Three Piece Suit
Streetlight Manifesto - That'll Be the Day

Great stuffs
Quote from Becky Rose :You need to get their Carnavas album. Your very survival depends upon it.

Ordered.
K.U.R.V.A - Smelio Pilys
K.U.R.V.A - Laukti
K.U.R.V.A - Vienuma

Edit - Just remembered a great song.

Mattafix - Big city life.

Used to be hooked to this song years ago.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG