The online racing simulator
I want to get a Children Of Bodom CD or two as I've heard a couple of songs and quite liked them. What's the best album(s) to get?
Armin Van Buuren - The Sound Of Goodbye (Above & Beyond Vocal Remix)
Quote from Inouva :Junkie XL Feat. Saffron - Beauty Never Fades

I find this song in one vid of doom 3 , someon know what tipe of music is?

And recomend me songs of the same type
This song is so fanstastic for my
I put this song in second place of mi "Best Rank Music" of course mi top song is Fluke - Zion
Quote from Crashgate3 :I want to get a Children Of Bodom CD or two as I've heard a couple of songs and quite liked them. What's the best album(s) to get?

Are You Dead Yet? is probably the album I'd recommend most. Also if you can get hold of their covers, some of them are pretty damn good.

Shuffle now selected, The Prodigy - Firestarter. :headbang: Old skool FTW.
Quote from beefyman666 :Are You Dead Yet? is probably the album I'd recommend most. Also if you can get hold of their covers, some of them are pretty damn good.

Shuffle now selected, The Prodigy - Firestarter. :headbang: Old skool FTW.

Don`t forget the rumors about a new album from Children Of Bodom in april

Now listening to - Children Of Bodom with their song Hatebreeder, from the album with the same name.
smack my bitch up - Prodigy
No Surface All Feeling - Manic Street Preachers
Queen - I want it all
Still Ill - The Smiths
Morandi - Feel me up inside
prisoner of society - The Living End
Disco, both old school (from the mid 1970's) to the more recent stuff that uses different name, but basically is still disco. For example, "Blue" by LaTour was used in Basic Instinct, and in it's trailer. The only example I have is of "Blue" I used as the background music used in a video of a player named Tifo doing a "canyon drift" at Gold Valley Run in NFS Carbon:

tifogvr1.wmv

Ok, so "drifting" in NFS Carbon isn't realistic (ProStreet is much closer) but if real world drifting was done at 120 to 200mph as in this video, it probably would be a lot more interesting. In the meantime, I have to settle for Tiff 100mph power slides in in a Z06 in the later half of this video. (There must be a huge tarriff on the Z06, 60,000 pounds in the UK, but just 70,000 dollars in the USA (back in 2006)).

z065g.wmv
Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me Video

Next

Bodyrox feat Luciana - What Planet You On? Video
Iron Maiden - For the greater good of gods
Quote from mickyc30 :smack my bitch up - Prodigy

prodigy = teh secks

unfortunately no music here at work
Quote from Osco :prodigy = teh secks

unfortunately no music here at work

Not even allowed with an little Mp3 player?

I`m at work, but I am allowed to listen on a Mp3 player or anything that can be used on a headset.

Now listening to Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark
I have to answer phone calls
Quote from Osco :I have to answer phone calls

I have to do the same, aswell as answering mails But sometimes it can go some time before it`s coming any mail / calls

Now listening to Iron Maiden - Ghost of the navigator
Rise Against - Rumours Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
:headbang:
Automatic - Laura Kidd
Eels - Useless Trinkets (Album)
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG