The online racing simulator
Online Racing School
(41 posts, started )
sweet, i can make it since i don't work til later tomorrow
Quote from Yellow :sweet, i can make it since i don't work til later tomorrow

Sounds good .. ... and who is Yellow? Forum signatures is a neat thing to use ..
Quote from Cawwa :Sounds good .. ... and who is Yellow? Forum signatures is a neat thing to use ..

Sorry I just started LFS again yesterday after a 7 month break, so im trying to get back into things
Welcome aboard!!

You should have a mail consurning server info, date (today) and time.

If you haven't done it, go to our forum and register. All info is there.
hi

maybe i would like to join... but how/where does it take place?? in a chatroom? or how do i have to imagine?

greets from germany
drfred

edit:
ok have found the informations for my own... would be good announcing this as a sticky thread and with the link to your FAQ or paste the FAQ here

Yes .. allways read the first post first ...

Moderators, sticky?
Lesson 2 mails have been sent.

Pls contact me if you didn't get any mail

Meet you at the track ...
Lesson 3 mails have been sent.

Btw, the forum have gone through a face lift ... new "rankings", more smilies and new banners for you all ...
I take it now is 2 late 2 join? Ive been grounded form PC n havent been able 2 check the forum or ne thing
Quote from Cawwa :Lesson 3 mails have been sent.

Btw, the forum have gone through a face lift ... new "rankings", more smilies and new banners for you all ...

i must of been really really bad, no email
Quote from Dredd :i must of been really really bad, no email

Yes, you are probably a bad boy and using bad email addy ... ... I don't trust hotmail is one of the fastes and best out there ...

Are you sure you don't want a gmail acount? If so let me know and I'll invite you to one.
Quote from psychojuggalo17 :I take it now is 2 late 2 join? Ive been grounded form PC n havent been able 2 check the forum or ne thing

I take it as you haven't registered? If you don't have done that go to the first post and see what you should.
You are most welcome and it's never to late to sign up. We are four teachers and some other team members who are burning for this Onlinr Racing School ..
I had signed up now.. hoping that i can get help for XRR and Fox on BL1
Meet up tonight, we might be able to fix something good ...
We have decided to have Wednesdays and Saturdays evenings as permanent times.

In special ocations we might move the times temporary.

In any case emails are send for lesson 4.
... and now its THE END ...

Online Racing School
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG