The online racing simulator
Your best/favourite battles online
Post your favorite/best battles that you have witness, been part in on here .

It can be via MPR, or by video, whichever you prefer.

Here is mine, that happened half an hour ago.

ITEK VS 1ST

The End VS Darkone.

I knew that he was faster than me, but that didn't stop me from having a battle and try and keep ahead of him .
Attached files
1st vs ITEK.mpr - 1.7 MB - 296 views
Just a few days ago, Myself and Two others from the ATC Team.

ATC Stoney vs ATC Dadge vs ATC Franky500

Three way finish, was apparently an intended Formation finish, but no one told me
Attached files
atcfinish.mpr - 1.2 MB - 254 views
Damn and i just cleared out my mpr folder

I think my best battle that actually meant something, not just a public race. Was in the Stock Cup against No_one, i got a poor start but caught him on the last lap and passed to take the win.

In a public race i have won from the back several times on a large grid, but the best i can offer in terms of a replay atm is my overtaking on blackwood in the fox...

I also put in my win from the back, but no great opposition...set a pb too.
Attached files
3 cars 1 corner.mpr - 1.4 MB - 244 views
9th August PB.mpr - 1.7 MB - 222 views
I can't recall any great battles that i've had really (there have been some but I just haven't got replays) but I just did one of my fastest moments that I can remember.

My PB for FOX at BL GP was 1.26 (yes it's bad) but I decided i'd push as hard as I could and after 1 lap I managed to obtain a 1.18 (yes still bad but knocking 8 seconds off in 1 lap is pretty amazing, and even more amazing for me.
#6 - Jakg
lots of battles - but i hardly ever save replays
Quote from Darkone55 :Another two Blackwood/FOX replays;

Me fighting Phlos. Bit hard-to-hard.

I'll search for some more.

I didn't like Phlos defending, especially when he braked tested you on the straight.

Serves him right to be banned for stealing copyright material from the DEVs.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from BigDave2967 :Serves him right to be banned for stealing copyright material from the DEVs.

elaborate

no matter what you say you wont get my opinion on phlos or the devs of 3rd party server browsers because ill get bans for personal attacks
Quote from BigDave2967 :I didn't like Phlos defending, especially when he braked tested you on the straight.

Hehe, ah well, we're playing nasty every time. I do things like that to him too sometimes. :P

One more replay;
Prophet and me at Aston National with FOX. Note the crash in the very last turn. :P

And I had another one, with the GTR's, but it's too big to upload.
Attached files
as3fox_prophetvsdarkone.mpr - 1.7 MB - 225 views
I havent got any replays of good battles. Usualy i save replays for little things like last to 5th in T1 etc. Most of my battles arent side by side, few tenths between, more of a time battle than wheel to wheel although have had some side by side.
I remember I had a battle this morning but I didn't save it. It wasn't really a side by side battle but a time battle. Me and some other guy were on the race track. I was about 2 seconds in front but the server had the thing where it tells you the split times. My splits were 1 second (or less) slower than his. He was closing in on me by a few seconds every lap. In the end I pushed it too hard and span off.
Not necessarily a battle, but check out this start. I am in the back of the pack, and watch from cockpit view. The title of the MPR says it all
Attached files
WOW howd I get through.mpr - 1.2 MB - 255 views
Unfortunately I don't have a replay It was a couple months ago at least now. Met up in the meeting room, and K Sheppard setup a quick server for us; FXO GTR at Blackwood GP. The three at the front were myself, K Sheppard, and my team mate Mike (Mikebydzine). Shep went off on the second last lap, losing the lead IIRC. I had fallen behind and was about a second back from Mike, who was leading after Shep's off-track excursion.

I caught up to Mike with a lap and a half left. We battled back and forth until the left-right 'chicane' leading on to the front straight on the last lap. I was on the outside going through the left hander and we were side-by-side. A little contact was made, Mike got sideways and I slid a little bit through the grass on the inside of the straight. I saved 'er from hitting the wall to take the win by a narrow margin. That is my best memory from LFS. Too bad all three of us forgot to save the replay
ITEK VS XXX

I got held up by a backmarker, so I called him a twat, but I don't think he knew it was directed at him. Carried on racing... well the replay will tell its story .
Attached files
ITEK VS XXX.mpr - 1.6 MB - 250 views
Quote from BigDave2967 :ITEK VS XXX

I got held up by a backmarker, so I called him a twat, but I don't think he knew it was directed at him. Carried on racing... well the replay will tell its story .

I think this may have been me - and didn't see you until the last minute when I swerved onto the grass. Apologies if it screwed your lap.
*grabs a bat and beats the crap out of zero7* you jammy.. *wham*... silly...*wham* twit!*wham wham wham!*

I feel better now. I'll admit I was a tad frustrated, but I still won . I was going for a new pb, and that unfortunate event happened.

No worries, everyone gets flared up these days.
Just a few minutes ago a great fight between me and Phlos on FOX

Enjoy!
Attached files
Phlos So sprint 1.mpr - 1 MB - 222 views
Quote from 250LM :Just a few minutes ago a great fight between me and Phlos on FOX

Enjoy!

So Phlos isnt entirely banned from LFS. At least he cant cause anymore trouble.

Here is ITEK VS FPR VS JANGLER

Poor Jangler went from 1st to 4th in one corner. But he got 3rd in the end. Check this baby out.
Attached files
ITEK VS FPR VS JANGLER.mpr - 1.5 MB - 201 views
Quote from 250LM :Just a few minutes ago a great fight between me and Phlos on FOX

Enjoy!

Pretty nice, close fight I must say
Over the years, had way to many to mention, let alone upload, but one that will stay with me, has to be the Team Battle between ACR ( now OCR ) and Boomerang Rapido, South City, in the FXO's in S1. Simpley Awesome racing.
#21 - Vain
Road Race Summer Cup, final race, Aston National.
Misko (RAC), Hannu (RAC), NoGhost (FZ5) and me (FZ5) battling for position 5,6,7 and 8. Lots of overtaking during the complete race (30 minutes) due to the different strenghts of the cars. My respect o those drivers.
Found a screen online. Me beside Noghost and Misko, Hannu in front of us:
http://www.racelfs.co.uk/galle ... %20National/images/28.jpg

Vain
the best battles I have had were with ocr back in the s1 days I think it was before one of the old endu leagues in blackwood and I was actually competitive (think i qualed 5th in div a! ) Well we raced everynight there for about 2 weeks coming up to it I made alot of guys very angry back then! (vykos richard dk espicecly)
#24 - Vain
Hmm, was digging around my old replays folder and found this lil race. If you watch it the only realy battle is between Kaizaka and myself, no one else in the race could drive.
Attached files
what a race.mpr - 779.7 KB - 218 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG