The online racing simulator
upon request here is Itek whatshisfaceidunnocauseiamthickandcantremembers replay of him going from the back to win.
Attached files
itek from the back.mpr - 1.8 MB - 195 views
We had some very nice Banger stuff today. Non-Stop-Xtreme-Rofling.
Thx to STIX for the great pic.
Attached images
harry_bunnyhop1.JPG
haha. Great. Looks like fun.

Why is the reg plate on the grey airbourne car scribbled out.
Explicit content.
oh lol.

So your being very careful as to what you release on the internet.
I know this is me resurrecting an old post, but since it's relevant i don't care

Just finished this race a few minutes ago, and the battle for 2nd place between me and [D-R-T] Veni was great. From lap 2 to lap 6 we were pretty much side by side. One of us made a tiny mistake and the other made a pass, only to do the same thing themselves a couple of corners later.
Unfortunately at the start of lap 6 (the last lap) it looked like he lost his connection and the place was mine. Shame, but was a good run while it lasted.

Great fun. Replay attached.
Attached files
Good Race [D-R-T] Veni.mpr - 819.9 KB - 194 views
*Kick*

Ok, I know this topic is very old, but..

This week I finally got to drive LFS a bit again, doing the Aston Club / FOX combo. And today Csimpok joined. And we had fun!

I've picked what I think was the best race, to show to you. I didn't even know it would be possible to go into the chicane side by side tree times, and still surviving it. I think from the 5 races, Csimpok and I weren't even crashed once. We had some very fun fights, and I think everyone, especially demo users should watch this.

Have fun!

PS. I attached some thumbnails to give you an image.
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
Attached files
csimpok_vs_darkone3.zip - 1.7 MB - 145 views
Quote from Darkone55 :
I've picked what I think was the best race, to show to you

You're not wrong there! Great racing you two, lots of skill and racecraft being shown by both parties.
One of the best races I ever had, watch from my perspective for more action hehe. Thanks DBA| Who Cares, always nice to race you.

Version: Patch W
Attached files
the best race Kaj vs dba.mpr - 1.9 MB - 190 views
#36 - Woz
Been playing long enough that can't remember most.

Had a great multilap battle last night with one of the Ocr guys. (Cant remember which one and was in test patch so not logged on lfs world )

I was slightly slower but managed to hold him off for a good few laps. Its good when you know you can drive defensivly because you can trust the person behind to react, ease and look for the mistake that lets them past instead of ramming you off the track.

Real racing
Awsome, keep this thread alive!! great idea, I haven't got many replays, deleted all mine not so long ago, had some rippers in there though

Keep em coming people
i suck.. so i hardly battle

UKCT Are well known to be great team players, but crap drivers, i'm just making sure i keep the tradition alive <G>

Quote :
if($you->ReHappy && $you->knowIt && $you->reallyWantToShowIt) {
clapYourHands();
}

<<< LOL!!!!!!!!! is it sad i find that funny? <G>

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG