The online racing simulator
Funny cheat via The Stig
(133 posts, closed, started )
Mafia is a great game, years ahead of its time!

Those old school cars are the shiznit! ...but yes i dont want Mr Salieri(spelling) to catch up with me!

And to the cheaters, you are a waste of bandwidth, go get a life!
I want to get mafia, but i can't find it anywhere. Seems its too old. Its like GTA in the 50s
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I want to get mafia, but i can't find it anywhere. Seems its too old. Its like GTA in the 50s

30's. And more realistic. And a great storyline. With some depth.
I remember i went down a mountain road once on that game, not knowing where I was going. I went for ages. That's how big the land span is. It's like a real country, you can go for miles in the countryside, then you come up to signs saying road closed eventually. The thing that stopped me going further on that road was that half the barrier was broken and I was going really fast, sped round the corner, didn't get round it, went through the broken barrier and rolled down the hillside. That was funny. I was killed.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I want to get mafia, but i can't find it anywhere. Seems its too old. Its like GTA in the 50s

Exactly, im searching hard for it at the moment, have been for a couple months now, i know somebody i know must have it
Quote from cmckowen :Exactly, im searching hard for it at the moment, have been for a couple months now, i know somebody i know must have it

I have it, but the 3rd disk is badly scratched.
3rd disk. What 3rd disk
I am going to get my old man to place a bid, cause i don't use ebay but i gave him a load of my old games to sell..so he owes me
Going off topic guys!
Quote from alland44 :Nopes !
I don`t play computer games. I only drive sims, and 99% of the time it`s Lfs.

Quote from BigDave2967 :Going off topic guys!

Yeah sorry bout that, was looking quickly at ARNO's online racer stats, last race was BF1 on Oval, best lap a 26.77 , imagine that had been on the FM server! I think there would of been some harsh words
If he's not using a cheat he's the superman of LFS.
He just got banned from another server for using the same cheat. He's never going to get the message.
He has done a server of his own , he 's on it right now , called the stig.

edit : i got kicked from his server as i f****d up all his races by using shift r every lap
haha if he can't join public servers and race he creates one where he can't get banned.
#93 - Nobo
together with other known cheaters....lol
They can hold annual weekly cheat meetings.

"Oh them people at the LFS forums, they whine so much about us using cheats"
"yeah i've been banned from every server now. It's not fair"

Then they'll all go cry together.
Quote from nutty boy :If he's not using a cheat he's the superman of LFS.

He is. 29.74 is world record.
I know that Scawen has put a lot of work into the new script feature, but may be they should take it back. If you watch the replay, it is obviosly the he is pushing a button which results in a boost. Looks like the script feature really enables cheating in LFS. It's just a shame!
Quote from foofighter :I know that Scawen has put a lot of work into the new script feature, but may be they should take it back. If you watch the replay, it is obviosly the he is pushing a button which results in a boost. Looks like the script feature really enables cheating in LFS. It's just a shame!

I doubt it has to do with a boostbutton. I am pretty sure the sudden movements are a result of the clientside precalc where the car *should* be (to save bandwidth) simply doesn't match the actual position sent.
But thats just my logic. I really don't know how frequent the positions are updated. Someone with knowledge of the networkcode could probably answer that.
I doubt it's anything to do with scripting. However it works, it is exploiting a bug of some sort OR a modified .exe (possibly). Using a hex editor to get banned. How boring.
Wow, see the Ugly Boost Bug has reared again. Oh well, live with it guys, it will be gone soon enough. This is not the first time its come about, and won't be the last time either.
could someone please change the name of the thread to

'Funny cheat via The Git'
This thread is closed

Funny cheat via The Stig
(133 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG