The online racing simulator
Season Race Suggestions for battle with mate
Afternoon,

I'd like to put together a 'Season' to race my mate, using as many of the cars and tracks as possible and would like suggestions of combinations of tracks/cars that you've found to be really good fun.

For example, a good one I've found is Kyoto National Reverse in the RA...5 laps. Sounds random I know but it's worked out well
It'll only be 2 player, maybe with 2 Pro AI bots for something to dodge :eclipsee_

Can be as random as you like Although I'd like the final race to be a 3HR endurance (that's pushing his attention span to the limit I think)
XFR @ Aston Historic
FZ50 @ Aston National
XRG @ Blackwood
UFR @ Aston North Rev
FO8 @ South City Classic
UF1 @ Fern Bay Club
RB4 @ Fern Bay Gold

So many good un's

Dan,
Quote from danowat :XFR @ Aston Historic
FZ50 @ Aston National
XRG @ Blackwood
UFR @ Aston North Rev
FO8 @ South City Classic
UF1 @ Fern Bay Club
RB4 @ Fern Bay Gold

So many good un's

Dan,

Never tried the FO8 in the City so that will be interesting!!! :hyper:
I tried the BF1 at Westhill reverse the other night and I thought it was brilliant! It might be a tricky track/combo but once you have at least learned the track it becomes much more fun flying round in the BF1
Quote from Robster230 :Afternoon,

I'd like to put together a 'Season' to race my mate, using as many of the cars and tracks as possible and would like suggestions of combinations of tracks/cars that you've found to be really good fun.

For example, a good one I've found is Kyoto National Reverse in the RA...5 laps. Sounds random I know but it's worked out well
It'll only be 2 player, maybe with 2 Pro AI bots for something to dodge :eclipsee_

Can be as random as you like Although I'd like the final race to be a 3HR endurance (that's pushing his attention span to the limit I think)

Really depends on the controllers and level of experience you both are using/have. Is it an even contest in terms of experience in all cars or is your mate better in open wheelers than you, but you have an advantage in S1 type cars etc etc.

Will there be pit stops? What about FXR's at the drag striip for a laugh?
perhaps really vary it with some rally at FE6 in the LX4?
Finish it off with one of the excellent autocross layouts that are doing the rounds?

Just vary it enough to keep interest and excitment high but try to keep it level field? let us know what you finally decide on and who wins
Cheers ShannonN
Quote from ShannonN :Really depends on the controllers and level of experience you both are using/have. Is it an even contest in terms of experience in all cars or is your mate better in open wheelers than you, but you have an advantage in S1 type cars etc etc.

Will there be pit stops? What about FXR's at the drag striip for a laugh?
perhaps really vary it with some rally at FE6 in the LX4?
Finish it off with one of the excellent autocross layouts that are doing the rounds?

Just vary it enough to keep interest and excitment high but try to keep it level field? let us know what you finally decide on and who wins
Cheers ShannonN

We're both using wheels, and both have had the game the same length of time, I'm slightly quicker usually but mainly cos i'm more smooth rather than outright pace.

We're totally flexible so pit stops and drag races are all good suggestions

Hadn't thought of autocross either, that'd be fun in the LX6 maybe to add a little trickyness into it.

I'll let you know the outcome
#7 - Vain
Just a few all evergreens:
XFR @ Blackwood GP Reversed
FOX @ Aston North
XRT @ Fern Bay Gold

And for trickyness: BF1 @ Dragstrip without TC.

Vain
FOX@ aston club.
WE reversed with lx4 is like eating candy
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
i'd suggest fox at fern bay black for the endurance race, the track is long requires concentration always on and has two chicanes that will put your race at serious stake if you make even a little mistake...if you are masochist then do it with f08!

another suggestion is xfr at aston north or aston cadet because they can be a bit of challenge and fun

another suggestion is westhill reverse with fzr

also rb4 with "stunt racers club" layout for blackwood reverse is a ton of fun

and of course kyoto national as you said with rac
Anything at Fern Bay Green Reverse

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG