The online racing simulator
Acceleration Function Problems
(10 posts, started )
#1 - a112
I have strange problems,accelerate funcion is kinda jammed,it's not the key,i remapped it,and it's still having issues.I tryed reinstall and nothing solved!It stopped doing that one time,but started again when restarted the game!
Quote from a112 :I have strange problems,accelerate funcion is kinda jammed,it's not the key,i remapped it,and it's still having issues.I tryed reinstall and nothing solved!It stopped doing that one time,but started again when restarted the game!

I really didnt undeestand what is your problem.
Please could you describe in more details what is it really your problem?
Do you use wheel(why you have then mapped a key to accelaration ) or do you keyboard to drive?
#3 - a112
Problem is that the acceleration is jammed and the car is revving itself,it's like when you hold the acceleration button,but instead,the computer is doing that himself!
I use keyboard
#4 - Krane
You need to invert the throttle axis. Go in to Options-Controls-wheel/js->Axes/ FF and click the invert button next to the throttle setting.

edit:
Quote :I use keyboard

Whoops, then it's not going to help.... unless you have a joystick or some other controller (mouse) assigned to the throttle?
#5 - a112
Nope,all keyboard!
is it doing it alone, or do you have to press the button first before it revs up
#7 - a112
Quote from XCNuse :is it doing it alone, or do you have to press the button first before it revs up

It is doing it alone.
Quote from a112 :It is doing it alone.

Have you tried a different keyboard and does it work then perhaps
#9 - a112
Quote from ShannonN :Have you tried a different keyboard and does it work then perhaps

If you maybe mean that key is jammed,it's not,but i will try it with different keyboard,also when i put mouse as control device,it's doing the same thing!
Quote from a112 :If you maybe mean that key is jammed,it's not,but i will try it with different keyboard,also when i put mouse as control device,it's doing the same thing!

Is your keyboard connected thru USB or PS/2?
If its thru USB try different USB ports and then restart the comnputer.

Anoither point:I had the same problem on my old machine that keybard started working really weird as well the mouse.I found it my CPU was overheating

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG